HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

looks fake!daytonasurfer, post: 589722, member: 50284"]
tumblr_mhom18Eb0Q1s3bki2o1_250.gif
Looks fake to[/QUOTE] His cock is not fake ,his cock is real ,long thick powerful

I have often fantasized about going to a glory hole and sucking cock. We talked about it but decided it was too much of a health risk. Still the same it makes me horny thinking about it. Anonymous cock I guess.
you can still please a BBC through a gloryhole without an STD risk but it's the least satisfying thing of all, a handjob. unless there's an STD out there that transmits via sweat... if that's the case, I guess you'd have to wear gloves x-x but jut feeling a BBC pressed against your butt cheeks giving you a butt job or a handjob as he nuts all over you and you clean it up seems like it won't affect your health at all c; ♥ if I was a slut in a gloryhole, that's what I'd probably do, either that or #yolo *stick it inside pussy* lol after all, not everyone is motivated to live long, like me, all I care about in life is... I want a FF7 remake and I want a BBC slut wife .w.; life's too fucked up to give a ******* about growing old so I wouldn't mind getting an STD if it was some amazing sex, cumming inside a pussy after dozens of other men just freshly busted a nut in it is a huge fantasy of mine ^-^;; which is like a 99% std catch chance doing that.

you can still please a BBC through a gloryhole without an STD risk but it's the least satisfying thing of all, a handjob. unless there's an STD out there that transmits via sweat... if that's the case, I guess you'd have to wear gloves x-x but jut feeling a BBC pressed against your butt cheeks giving you a butt job or a handjob as he nuts all over you and you clean it up seems like it won't affect your health at all c; ♥ if I was a slut in a gloryhole, that's what I'd probably do, either that or #yolo *stick it inside pussy* lol after all, not everyone is motivated to live long, like me, all I care about in life is... I want a FF7 remake and I want a BBC slut wife .w.; life's too fucked up to give a ******* about growing old so I wouldn't mind getting an STD if it was some amazing sex, cumming inside a pussy after dozens of other men just freshly busted a nut in it is a huge fantasy of mine ^-^;; which is like a 99% std catch chance doing that.
Oh my but you do live dangerously. Not that its wrong, we all have our preferences don't we. ;)

Oh my but you do live dangerously. Not that its wrong, we all have our preferences don't we. ;)
hehe yeah cx ♥ well I don't live dangerously yet... all I've done is nude foreplay in public, and did a raw pull out method intercourse with my slutty step cousin, that's literally all I've done in life xD and well suck a few dicks lol but I like girls a ton more. Where I live it doesn't seem easy to find a single slut for me to hook up with :c that's all I want, a cute little used cum dump to love X3 especially if she only lets black dicks in her, I don't even need to go in that pussy during the relationship. :3

But yeah, I wanna live dangerously like that xD

Back