HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

Gawd Damn! Look at those pics! them boys are built and of course the cocks. I love black skin too. God black men are FINE, sorry white guys but you just can't compare
No need to be sorry girl, its totally true and we know it...I agree with you about the blsck skin too..i have always been so much more turned on by black girls naked body , in that beautiful skin .. but of course they aren't to fond of white boys little pink dicklets do the feelings are not returned..in fact it usually...well with me anyway...ends up being the opposite returned in the form of having one or more black black girls taking turns sitting on my face , and their girlfriends , or the girl doing it herself, ball busting while I'm eating her pussy ...some have alot if pride in being a self described pink balksac destroyer...luckily getting my balls punched gives me a pain in my stomach tst makes my little dick hard and feels good to me as long as there is a little time I'm between a swarm of back to back hits and it stays between lite to medium with a couple of hard tossed In. I can feel cum as it goes up my dick after the first 2 hits and it stays on the verge the whole time.. but I honestly don't know if it's better with black girls or someone like you..an I obviously very sexy white girl who loves black cock and and is constantly aware of our lack of ability to even come close to competing with the manhood that us swinging between the legs if black guys..and when a white girl has you eating her pussy , as she is getting fucked doggy style by a real mans black cock..that makes my little pink dick that is directky in front of her face while she feels her pussy getting stretched and myvlittke dick looking like a clit ...so she squeezes the littke pink ballsac in one hand and smashing the little frail balls inside with the other hand , talking about how much better the huge black dick is, as I have the visual proof an inch in front of my face that is absolutely stretching the pretty little white girl pussy like no white boy dick could and you know without a doubt you are not even close to competing with it. and you know that compared to him you look like a girl with a clit, while your balks are getting smashed, his big black ballsac is slapping your forehead ...I dont think any female can compete with yall on pure sexiness when you see that scene

Attachments

• 20200407_202402.jpg
    20200407_202402.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 65
Back