HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

Sometimes I think a nice set of black balls is even sexier than a big black cock. Can't explain it, but it's true, at least for me.
I think it’s because rly nice big black balls let you know he’s probably gonna cum a lot and there’s just something our minds like about things that make partners fertile like how guys tend to be into “baby bearing hips” haha

I think it’s because rly nice big black balls let you know he’s probably gonna cum a lot and there’s just something our minds like about things that make partners fertile like how guys tend to be into “baby bearing hips” haha

So it's kind of an evolutionary thing? Yeah, I can see that. All I know is that for me, they just look very hot and so utterly MALE.

It's a matter of anatomy but puberty period too. For a male in the age of 9 or 10 body starts to produce testosterone and the boy starts to become a man. At that age he becomes fertile too. At that time my male genes were sleeping (I was so feminine) lol
At the age of 17 I knew i was small but a female friend who's gynecologist saw me naked at the beach and told me this: "You know you have baby balls, seriously honey, everyday I see babies and I swear MANY have bigger". It was shocking but crazy hot at the same time

Back