HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

We'd say their all nice but all pro as well we'd bet.

QUOTE CuckoldCouple, post: Here's what its all about ladies. Enjoy! And you cuckies too

I'm still looking for my first bbc. A serious and lovely male (young or old ones welcome, you should have a good stamina and a ver thick cock) for friendship, tight love and natural sex in front of my cuckold husband. We're newbies and cuckold beginners so let's start slow. I'm very tight and sensual, mature but very willing and curious. Visit our profile and ask what you like to know. Kiss, Sabine

Attachments

• 101_0105.jpg
    101_0105.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 83
I'm still looking for my first bbc. A serious and lovely male (young or old ones welcome, you should have a good stamina and a ver thick cock) for friendship, tight love and natural sex in front of my cuckold husband. We're newbies and cuckold beginners so let's start slow. I'm very tight and sensual, mature but very willing and curious. Visit our profile and ask what you like to know. Kiss, Sabine
Good Luck and I hope you share pics of your experience !

tumblr_nnu26icqko1uniyfuo1_1280.jpg
Your are a God it would be a honour if your funked my wife. I would love to such your cock .where are you based

Back