HUBBY'S LEFT FOR WORK

Do you worry that your wife is doing other men while you're at work?

• Yes

Votes: 291 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 706 65.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 87 8.0%

• Total voters
tumblr_ovq1t2krcp1ulfibqo1_400-gif.1451970

Hubby's at work and the ******* won't be home from school for hours...
View attachment 1455754
View attachment 1455750 View attachment 1455751 View attachment 1455752
Years ago in the neighbor hood of my first house there was a sweet young white couple living 6 houses down from me next to a small park. At least twice a week I would take my kindergarten aged kid to the park around mid day before school to spend time before I left for work in the evening. Every day while her hubby was at work I would watch a rather humble tall lanky older black gentleman ride up their driveway with a rusty old bike and ring the doorbell. She would great him with a kiss and whisk him quickly into the house. Soon after I could smell pot and would hear music playing loudly, likely trying to drown out the intimate noises coming from their open windows. Sometimes between songs I would hear a whimper like a wounded dog while he was probably banging the ******* out of her. Roughly an hour later when I was ready to leave, the two would emerge at the front door. With her bleached blond hair messed and the buttons on her blouse misaligned barely covering her well endowed chest she would see him off. He'd be grinning ear to ear as he rode off and would often nod or wave to me. It happened nearly every day I was at the park, the pretty busty blond housewife had an afternoon delight. On the weekends I would see her and her husband together with their two young ******* happily playing in the park. She was always pleasant and affectionate toward her hubby, never any strife. I don't know the dynamics of the relationship, but they were a happy couple. I always wondered if I'd come home one day to find that rusty bike in my driveway... ;)

Last edited:
Back