Hubby's help his wife...

I mostly manage our online accounts, weed out fakes and men I know she won't be into, introduce her to the ones she might like, chat with her and her prospective bulls to help establish rapport, go with her to initial meetups, stay home with ******* when we can't find other childcare so she can go out and play, keep her stocked with condoms and lube, take her to lifestyle events, etc. I've even booked a hotel room and arranged transport for her when she had a long layover on a work trip so she could meet up with a man she knows and likes.

When it works out for me to be present, I just play whatever role everyone wants and is comfortable with. Sometimes I just watch. Sometimes I take video or pictures. Sometimes I hold her hand. Sometimes I go down on her (or she sits on my face) to get her nice and wet while she gets her playmate hard. Sometimes I fluff. Sometimes I help keep her legs or cheeks spread, or guide him into her. I've done the cleanup thing a couple times. I've been in charge of music, keeping water or drinks on hand, towels and lotion stocked, etc.

We both prefer when I can be there, but she knows she has my full support either way.

I mostly manage our online accounts, weed out fakes and men I know she won't be into, introduce her to the ones she might like, chat with her and her prospective bulls to help establish rapport, go with her to initial meetups, stay home with ******* when we can't find other childcare so she can go out and play, keep her stocked with condoms and lube, take her to lifestyle events, etc. I've even booked a hotel room and arranged transport for her when she had a long layover on a work trip so she could meet up with a man she knows and likes.

When it works out for me to be present, I just play whatever role everyone wants and is comfortable with. Sometimes I just watch. Sometimes I take video or pictures. Sometimes I hold her hand. Sometimes I go down on her (or she sits on my face) to get her nice and wet while she gets her playmate hard. Sometimes I fluff. Sometimes I help keep her legs or cheeks spread, or guide him into her. I've done the cleanup thing a couple times. I've been in charge of music, keeping water or drinks on hand, towels and lotion stocked, etc.

We both prefer when I can be there, but she knows she has my full support either way.
Pictures please

You have the term “wife material” used a lot in describing an ideal spouse (and in many cases rightly so) but let’s give props to “husband material” like this right here. Some of us could only wish we were half this good. 👍

You have the term “wife material” used a lot in describing an ideal spouse (and in many cases rightly so) but let’s give props to “husband material” like this right here. Some of us could only wish we were half this good. 👍
Thank you, I'm very flattered, but you're far too kind. I absolutely adore my wife and consider myself very fortunate. So yes, I do my best to make her happy, but I think there are a lot of guys out there who would try to make such a wife happy. And it's not like I haven't loved the journey! Certain elements can be hard sometimes, but far more is extremely rewarding than not. Most of it is super hot and a lot of fun! Really can't wait for the time when it feels like she can play again responsibly.

Last edited:
Thank you, I'm very flattered, but you're far too kind. I absolutely adore my wife and consider myself very fortunate. So yes, I do my best to make her happy, but I think there are a lot of guys out there who would try to make such a wife happy. And it's not like I haven't loved the journey! Certain elements can be hard sometimes, but far more is extremely rewarding than not. Most of it is super hot and a lot of fun! Really can't wait for the time when it feels like she can play again responsibly.
You’re welcome and complements are much deserved when a job is well done. Yes, many would gladly do what you do and deal with the occasional frustration and hardships for the reward, which you so rightly state, is well worth it. Sadly, there’s just not enough of the excellent relationship matches, like the one you have, to go around it seems. Hopefully, with sites like this one and others on the internet, along with IR and alternate lifestyles becoming more socially mainstream, things will continue to move in a positive direction.

I first encouraged my wife to seek a real man so that she could get the sex she deserves.

I help her get ready to meet her bull or prepare to go out. Shaving and helping her bathe before.

If I am present I sometimes guide the cock into her. Sometimes they will do a reverse cowgirl position and I will lick and suck on her clit while she fucks. Other times I will watch and touch my penis.

After she is filled I will clean her with my tongue and bring her to orgasm.

When done cleaning her I will put her in a bath and while she soaks, I will change the sheets.

Then I will put her to bed so she can sleep.

You’re welcome and complements are much deserved when a job is well done. Yes, many would gladly do what you do and deal with the occasional frustration and hardships for the reward, which you so rightly state, is well worth it. Sadly, there’s just not enough of the excellent relationship matches, like the one you have, to go around it seems. Hopefully, with sites like this one and others on the internet, along with IR and alternate lifestyles becoming more socially mainstream, things will continue to move in a positive direction.
I don't know if we care very much about IR relationships as a social movement. We find IR sexuality beautiful and think people should do what makes them love life. For what it's worth, though, we don't take what we have for granted, and we sincerely wish for the kind of loving, supportive, happy, healthy partnership we have for everyone. The world should know the love we have been lucky enough to know. Whatever experiences others decide to pursue together, we hope they bring them as much reward as our marriage and adventures have brought us.

Last edited:
I first encouraged my wife to seek a real man so that she could get the sex she deserves.

I help her get ready to meet her bull or prepare to go out. Shaving and helping her bathe before.

If I am present I sometimes guide the cock into her. Sometimes they will do a reverse cowgirl position and I will lick and suck on her clit while she fucks. Other times I will watch and touch my penis.

After she is filled I will clean her with my tongue and bring her to orgasm.

When done cleaning her I will put her in a bath and while she soaks, I will change the sheets.

Then I will put her to bed so she can sleep.
Any pics?

Back