Howard University, success at last

tanadata

Male
Just a brief story for now, and maybe I'll expand on it later. My wife (late 50s, professional, hotwife) has been an appreciator of the younger men, and of black men. Despite living in the Washington, DC area for nearly our entire adult lives, she has never had success bagging a gentleman from Howard University. Sex with the other area college boys, yes, sex with black college boys, yes, sex in a dorm, yes, sex in a frat house, yes, but no sex at Howard or with a Howard man.

Finally, this past weekend, she pulled it off, and basically by accident. She was hanging out at happy hour on that Tuesday, suited up, looking fantastic. She kept making eye contact with a tall, handsome, well-dressed young looking black man. Turns out, Howard University med student. Well, there was some heavy flirting, some staying out, some kissing, and a promise to get together that weekend at his place. He lives in an apartment a few blocks from campus, and he was all dressed up for her, nice crisp white shirt, tie, and she asked him to wear the lab coat for her, which he did. They never left the apartment!

Men of Howard, you have been elusive, but very much worth the wait. Thank you and please don't wait so long for the next time!

Just a brief story for now, and maybe I'll expand on it later. My wife (late 50s, professional, hotwife) has been an appreciator of the younger men, and of black men. Despite living in the Washington, DC area for nearly our entire adult lives, she has never had success bagging a gentleman from Howard University. Sex with the other area college boys, yes, sex with black college boys, yes, sex in a dorm, yes, sex in a frat house, yes, but no sex at Howard or with a Howard man.

Finally, this past weekend, she pulled it off, and basically by accident. She was hanging out at happy hour on that Tuesday, suited up, looking fantastic. She kept making eye contact with a tall, handsome, well-dressed young looking black man. Turns out, Howard University med student. Well, there was some heavy flirting, some staying out, some kissing, and a promise to get together that weekend at his place. He lives in an apartment a few blocks from campus, and he was all dressed up for her, nice crisp white shirt, tie, and she asked him to wear the lab coat for her, which he did. They never left the apartment!

Men of Howard, you have been elusive, but very much worth the wait. Thank you and please don't wait so long for the next time!
It's so upsetting that this was the last time my wife took a black cock. 10 months. Damn. She is going to need to make up for lost time. (Slightly better is that she took a young white cock 6 months ago, but that's still depressing.)

. . . Wow.... do you know any of them personally???
Regrettably, no. I'm not in the area. (Small town girl in rural North Carolina here.) But Howard men have a wide reputation in the Black community here as the cream of young American Black men: Classy, suave, intelligent, well-mannered, sophisticated. Obviously, your wife is tuned in to that vibe.

the cream of young American Black men: Classy, suave, intelligent, well-mannered, sophisticated
Has been our impression too for a long time. Unfortunately she's only experienced the one guy so far. Hopefully more to come. I showed her the website and she was very specific about which guys she most wants to meet. We got really revved up checking out their site, and then their Instagram page. One of their Instagram posts is about the safe sex seminar that they held, and at that point, we totally lost control. The whole thing really spiced the hell out of our marital sex. That was two nights ago; then yesterday, she was telling me that she wants to reach out to them after the pandemic and offer to be a professional mentor to one of them. Of course, she also wants to be his sex mentor, but she's not going to just come out and say that on first contact!

. . . yesterday, she was telling me that she wants to reach out to them after the pandemic and offer to be a professional mentor to one of them. Of course, she also wants to be his sex mentor, but she's not going to just come out and say that on first contact!
She could make it a tradition. For each class year, take applications for your wife's coveted Senior Year Professional Mentorship - an academic year of intimate, hands-on, one-on-one professional coaching and guidance. An unforgettable opportunity for an outstanding and deserving student.
Your wife's mentoring program might ultimately become a Howard University legend!

She could make it a tradition. For each class year, take applications for your wife's coveted Senior Year Professional Mentorship - an academic year of intimate, hands-on, one-on-one professional coaching and guidance. An unforgettable opportunity for an outstanding and deserving student.
Your wife's mentoring program might ultimately become a Howard University legend!
I SO want her to do this. I posted a similar story to the stories section a while ago. It got deleted! Great minds though!

Back