How..... To Treat A White Girl!!!! (Amateur only)

very cool.
Good thing he was an experienced person and knew what he was doing.
Yeah he has been in that lifestyle for over a decade and got very into the rope work side of things. He had different colors and ropes of different materials and he knows all the differences and uses for each. There is a ton of details you can get into with it. I was the ignorant one saying hey just tell me where I need to put my hands and ankles lol.

Yeah he has been in that lifestyle for over a decade and got very into the rope work side of things. He had different colors and ropes of different materials and he knows all the differences and uses for each. There is a ton of details you can get into with it. I was the ignorant one saying hey just tell me where I need to put my hands and ankles lol.
my case was just a moment thing.
It was just for him to show his African superiority. :ROFLMAO: :sex:

A good wife being treated like a whore, and she loves it.
View media item 453177
How can a man deny his wife of pleasure like this. Look at her. I you can not make your wife cum like that, let someone that can. Remember this is about HER pleasure. That should be your driving desire so she can give you what you want the most. Remember 99% of the relationships that go this way is because men ASK their wives to do this. So if and when she really enjoys it better than you have ever made her feel, and you get any regretful feelings remember you wanted this . So fully support her in ANY choice in HER sexual enjoyment. That is this lifestyle. It takes a strong lol Beta mind to understand, fit into the puzzle, and focus on what makes her and her choices of what and who is involved in her sexual satisfaction. Sometimes the cuck is too timid to be able to treat a women with any assertiveness so let someone that can do what she wants.

Back