How..... To Treat A White Girl!!!! (Amateur only)

tumblr_n73onnzcIB1rb627fo1_400.gif

I guess with the same respect that you would expect to be shown by her and both enjoy the fantasy role of submissive sex and once it's over take her out for a meal and hold her hand in public; so treating her like a queen if you expect her to be a whore in bed. That's how you should treat white women.

I guess with the same respect that you would expect to be shown by her and both enjoy the fantasy role of submissive sex and once it's over take her out for a meal and hold her hand in public; so treating her like a queen if you expect her to be a whore in bed. That's how you should treat white women.

So true bro. Not every woman wants to treated or view as a slut. I created this thread for entertainment giving the members here what they want. I were to post pictures of positive and sensual side of interracial relationships, people would view them, and I would not receive so likes. These pics do reflect so of thoughts......Because at the end of the day there nothing like some good hot sex!

So true bro. Not every woman wants to treated or view as a slut. I created this thread for entertainment giving the members here what they want. I were to post pictures of positive and sensual side of interracial relationships, people would view them, and I would not receive so likes. These pics do reflect so of thoughts......Because at the end of the day there nothing like some good hot sex!

Not every woman wants to treated or viewed as a slut, but there are a hell of a lot that do !

Back