how to politley ask wifes bull to leave after he has sex with her

I recommend having expectations set prior to the meet. That way everyone knows that an overnight is off the table and that he is expected to leave afterwards. If it seems that he isn't on board with it, then don't go through with it. Any respectable bull/partner should have no issues with leaving after a meet.
Exactly. Make the effort to have a clear plan to avoid the awkward situation.

Experienced bulls will be receptive and understand the benefit.

My wife is meeting her bull tomorrow and she is worried he might want to stay the night after he’s done with her . She has always gone to them but this time it’s her room so she can’t just leave when done . she just wants to know how to politely tell him to go afterwards. I could do it for her but she doesn’t want to scare him away.
You have to establish that before him comes. Set boundaries and limits before hand. Personally, I'm not staying after we have finished.

Thank you sir , and I spoke with him and he is on board with only using her from 7 till midnight. so she will be available for me after that. Thank you for the reply.
After being used for 5 hrs she won’t want to do anything but sl.eep the next day anyway.

I wouldn't ask him to leave. Late night and morning-after sex can be just as fantastic. She will come to like the feeling of being totally used.
This. Absolutely.
I’d be asking him to please stay so they can throughly enjoy the evening together, middle of the night, and morning sex.

have NEVER asked a Bull to leave “after”. Overnights are ALWAYS my desire.

Back