How to make my wife ready for 13 black bulls?!

Hi! We are a couple and wondering how to make my wife ready for 13 bulls for this coming 5 days days.

They gonna stay at our second home vacation in Spain. They are invited and coming tomorrow. What should we need to know? They just gonna use her use her for sex, cooking, when she sleeps and a bull wanna fuck they just gonna fuck her etc.

Is there anything else we can do to make it exiting? We gonna make a cum cocktail in a glass and she's gonna swallow it all
Rest before, ******* fluids especially water when she can, some pain killers before bed, warm baths.

Well, she's wrecked. Here pussy and ass are so sore, red from all the pounding. When she squirted she couldn't stand even up for a few minutes. She kissed no black bull, but the one who wrecked her she kissed so sensationally with passion and love. I really loved how they both locked at me when she was flat on her stomach and he behind her. He asked her thinks like "say how much you love me, do you wanna have my black baby, say trash things to your husband" she's ignoring me now all the time wich a bit hurt but is oke

Well, she's wrecked. Here pussy and ass are so sore, red from all the pounding. When she squirted she couldn't stand even up for a few minutes. She kissed no black bull, but the one who wrecked her she kissed so sensationally with passion and love. I really loved how they both locked at me when she was flat on her stomach and he behind her. He asked her thinks like "say how much you love me, do you wanna have my black baby, say trash things to your husband" she's ignoring me now all the time wich a bit hurt but is oke

No doubt about what you are saying
13 bbc will surely make her pussy sore..
Is she going to continue to fuck them for next 3 days?

Do not forget to give her attention, love and care..

No doubt about what you are saying
13 bbc will surely make her pussy sore..
Is she going to continue to fuck them for next 3 days?

Do not forget to give her attention, love and care..
No, she can't handle it that long anymore. We discussed she wanna try it today with some bondage and slow fuck with love only, some more blowjow/throat fuck, and the last few hours before sleeping dp and some rough hate fuck and then we see if she can handle it. I try to held her hand when she gets fucked, kiss her, courage her but she ignores me and just give her bull attentions and kisses the bull also say things to me like fuck off, let her real man take care of her.

He did came to me after that and said that I shouldn't worry, she's in good hands and the last day or something I get some aftercare and I can fuck her then as well when they al crempied at her..

How about cuck cocktail?
Is she ready for that?
I shared your story with my wife
She was like wow.. she is going to get fucked for 5 days but she was little worried like
Will she able to fuck for 5 days?

When she read about cum cocktail
she said
This is what i don't like
I can't ******* that

No, she can't handle it that long anymore. We discussed she wanna try it today with some bondage and slow fuck with love only, some more blowjow/throat fuck, and the last few hours before sleeping dp and some rough hate fuck and then we see if she can handle it. I try to held her hand when she gets fucked, kiss her, courage her but she ignores me and just give her bull attentions and kisses the bull also say things to me like fuck off, let her real man take care of her.

He did came to me after that and said that I shouldn't worry, she's in good hands and the last day or something I get some aftercare and I can fuck her then as well when they al crempied at her..
Don't worry about any thing
She doesn't mean that she doesn't care about you
When hard fuck is going on
In excitement she will say like
Let real man fuck her.
That happens
Nothing to worry
This is where your and wife both understanding comes into play.

Don't worry about any thing
She doesn't mean that she doesn't care about you
When hard fuck is going on
In excitement she will say like
Let real man fuck her.
That happens
Nothing to worry
This is where your and wife both understanding comes into play.
Thanks man, we think we gonna finish today and tomorrow maybe or we meet in about the next three days when she had some rest. She kissed me now with a mouth full of cum this one was a bit salty and bitter.

The cum cocktail she swallowed almost everything the last bull did something in her ass as lube and fucked her.

Oke we gonna stop today she's tired. We all gonna leave and one bull stays with here today till late evening. We are cooking from them now and they gonna piss on us all "as thanks" and will leave. I try to add a movie butt file is too big will try later. I'm wondering what the bull will do to her today...

Oke we gonna stop today she's tired. We all gonna leave and one bull stays with here today till late evening. We are cooking from them now and they gonna piss on us all "as thanks" and will leave. I try to add a movie butt file is too big will try later. I'm wondering what the bull will do to her today...
So did the guy with the STD manage to keep the rubber on, or did it get out of hand completely?

Back