How to go about having our babies from her lover?

Would you, as a consenting cuck, want your wife to have a baby from an ethnically different lover?

• Total voters
I am not a virile man, my penis is below average in size too, and I am in my early stages of having erectile issues due to a cancer treatment. I don't want our children to inherit all that. Why make unhealthy children on purpose?

It's an adult decision for you, your wife and the man who is supplying the sperm choice. You shouldn't look for others opinion. Nor should you be giving yours. Either go through with it or not.

Because your posts are well written have to conclude that you are just trolling this board. You are obviously intelligent enough to research black/white disease issues but perhaps this nugget from the CDC escaped your notice:

In 2013, incidence rates of cancer were highest among black men (518.6), followed by white (473.9), Hispanic* (368.9), Asian/Pacific Islander (290.5), and American Indian/Alaska Native (289.3) men.

Or this from a major heart association:

Between the ages of 45 and 64, Black men have a 70% higher risk and Black women have a 50% greater risk of developing heart failure than White men and women.

Shall I go on and check other diseases like diabetes where the prevalence is again much higher in Blacks than Whites?

Me thinks you are a troll or have nothing to substantiate your view of Black genetic superiority.

Furthermore you cite a significant age difference between your wife and say you have cancer, both of which may mean that you will not be around for this supposed 'love' baby's growing up years. So as if being a widow raising a baby alone is not hard enough you want to exacerbate that by making the baby multi-racial. Right, a well reasoned decision based on who knows what because based on the citations above your Black sperm donor has a HIGHER CHANCE OF CANCER AND HEART DISEASE than the average white guy.

Maybe I am a troll, or maybe you are just too smart and too tactless. Up to you to decide.
In either case I wonder why you have made such an effort to prove it.

My wife (34) and I (50) have been married for 5 years and have been leading a hotwife-cuckold relationship for more than a year now. We have been thinking of having children (ideally 2) rather sooner than too late, hence the question has arisen if we should not be consequent in relation to the nature of our relationship and find a suitable lover to breed her, rather than allowing me to pass my inferior genes onto our children.

We are interested, therefore, in finding out about (a) how (equqally in-) experienced others think about this and (b) how we have to go about it to ensure that the children will legally be ours from the start and remain in our custody until they rech maturity.

Serious answers only, please!
My wife (34) and I (50) have been married for 5 years and have been leading a hotwife-cuckold relationship for more than a year now. We have been thinking of having children (ideally 2) rather sooner than too late, hence the question has arisen if we should not be consequent in relation to the nature of our relationship and find a suitable lover to breed her, rather than allowing me to pass my inferior genes onto our children.

We are interested, therefore, in finding out about (a) how (equqally in-) experienced others think about this and (b) how we have to go about it to ensure that the children will legally be ours from the start and remain in our custody until they rech maturity.

Serious answers only, please!
If your wife in relationship with several black guys - becum pregnant like most married slut - hot wife don't tell the bull , it's her gift to keep and your to rise -- lifestyle risk from bareback fuckin

Back