I really would like to get my wife to try BBC. What could I say or do to get her to be more open to trying. She knows I want her to try it. What would the next step be? I know she is built for it and would love it.
I have always believed the first thing you should talk about is does size make any difference to her. Has she ever been with someone with a much bigger cock who could last a lot longer. It all depends on how she answers the question. If she says yes, I have experienced a much BIGGER cock, so your next question is I assume it makes a difference on how you react when you have someone really big who knows what he is doing. Toys are another excellent option, plus keep in mind if the toys are really getting her off you should jerk your little penis and not depend on her. You concentrate on her pleasure and develop from there. Suggest websites like this and if she shows a sincere interest ask her to find a story that excites her. If you do have a small penis like mine you are well on your way. Best of luck.

I really would like to get my wife to try BBC. What could I say or do to get her to be more open to trying. She knows I want her to try it. What would the next step be? I know she is built for it and would love it.
So- Let me ask politely. What would she have to do to get you to try a sexual encounter with another man, a black man who would be very forecful fucking your ass and mouth? What would be the best way for her to go about that for you?

Last edited:
So- Let me ask politely. What would she have to do to get you to try a sexual encounter with another man, a black man who would be very forecful fucking your ass and mouth? What would be the best way for her to go about that for you?
Leslie Odom Jr Good Question GIF by PBS SoCal

I assume he's not gay so getting him to let a black man fuck him would be a lot harder than getting him to fuck a black woman.

I don't understand, are you trying to compare the two?

I assume he's not gay so getting him to let a black man fuck him would be a lot harder than getting him to fuck a black woman.

I don't understand, are you trying to compare the two?
The point is that trying to get your wife to do something that is totally against her will is the same thing as she trying to get you to do the same- it’s a hyper exaggerated point but it’s the same. You don’t “make” someone do something they don’t want to do- especially if they’ve told you previously no thank you. The prevailing opinion here is that you magically awaken some secret she doesn’t know she had and you become successful “turning” her to your fantatsy. If it’s not her fantasy then it’s not going to happen.

How long have you been married? How old are you? How old is she? Do you have c h I l d r e n? What type of area do you live in? City or rural? What type of upbringing did you each have? Family lifestyle? How intimate are you two as far as telling each other your inner feelings? I believe I have a decent formula for whether a couple can safely make this relationship work.

Back