How to find a cuck?

I can’t believe it, when I tried to find a whore I almost went crazy, it’s very hard, find a girl who wants to lead a dissolute lifestyle and at the same time be loved by her cuckold.
Maybe start by not referring to her as a whore? Any woman who actually cares about being loved, would likely also expect a certain level of respect from her cuck/potential cuck, regardless of her non-monogamous/extramarital activities. And by definition, if she’s not doing it for money, then your description falls short of accuracy anyways.

Maybe start by not referring to her as a whore? Any woman who actually cares about being loved, would likely also expect a certain level of respect from her cuck/potential cuck, regardless of her non-monogamous/extramarital activities. And by definition, if she’s not doing it for money, then your description falls short of accuracy anyways.
Sorry, perhaps you misunderstood me, I expressed myself too bluntly, of course, that I need a girl whom I will love and take care of, I did not mean a whore in life, who, for example, earns money from this, but a whore at heart , nymphomaniac.

If you are going to message me. 1 - Chastity is a MUST 2 - Seeing a massive black penis in my tight pink hole should bring you more joy than anything in the world.
I loved to talk to my beautiful ex about her having sex with black men. White men in chastity at such a time is very erotic!!

I would think whether you're a wannabe cuck or cuckoldress, if you're having trouble finding the right one and wading through a sea of duds you're actually on the right path. This is the same situation most find themselves in when seeking a vanilla partner and relationship and its probably a sign you're committed and discerning.

Last edited:
Back