How Straight whiteboys get converted

Truth. When a black (read as real) man pulls out his cock, it demands respect. You may think you watch for the girls or maybe the color contrast, but at the end of the day you're there for that big cock just like her. And if he tells you to suck it, you'll be just as lost in ******* as she is. Real acceptance is when you acknowledge you wish it was you that that real man was turning.
You are so right
I had no idea it would be like this back when my wife first talked me into letting her try BBC
I was so naive
I just simply had NO IDEA

Well I didn't start out that way, but yes, now it's part of my masturbation

I think it's just a natural progression if your masturbation goes unchecked. First it's you watch cause the girls are hot, then it's the IR that's hot, then it's the girl taking BBC that's hot, then it's the BBC taking the girl that's hot, and finally you stop caring if there's anything else to look at all besides the big black cock.

I think it's just a natural progression if your masturbation goes unchecked. First it's you watch cause the girls are hot, then it's the IR that's hot, then it's the girl taking BBC that's hot, then it's the BBC taking the girl that's hot, and finally you stop caring if there's anything else to look at all besides the big black cock.
That's pretty much it for me. Now a limp Big Black Cock with a pair of low-hanging big balls can get me off through fantasy.

Back