How rough do you want them to treat your wife?

how rough do you want them to treat your wife?

• Total voters
Mine would never engage in any sort of rough play with me. When I tried to pop her ass,use dirty talk or just try to get her to blow me, she would always say, we’re making love not fucking like two animals. Now, whatever he wants she does. She takes 10 inches down her throat as good as any street corner whore and better than most. The harder he slaps her ass and pulls her hair, the harder she orgasms. One guy even got her started on *******, but she had to back off on that because she bruised and had to stay home from work for over a week. She didn’t want to have to explain why she had finger shaped bruises on her neck. The thing is, I enjoy watching her surrender herself so easily to these men, even knowing she never would or will for me because I know she wants and enjoys it. This is a need that I could never fulfill for her.

My wife loves being fucked very hard and very rough, but he must be able to read it. He may start off with a little bit of pulling her hair or pinching her nipples, she will almost always respond positively to it and will let him now its working for her. From there all he needs to do getting a little rougher as he goes, within 10 minutes, he will almost be able to fuck her as hard as he can, slap her ass, and especially pull her hair as hard as he likes. By then, her face usually has to be pushed into the pillow as her orgasmic screams can get a little loud. I have been known to have to hold my hand over her mouth to muffle her screams until they have both cum :)

It saddens me that the most popular answer is 10 :-(

I respect my wife too much to want to see her degraded. I want her to enjoy the BBC in the way SHE wants it and I can’t imagine many women really want to get choked and called names.

Back