How old is the perfect bull?

Age is just a number. I look for natural dominance, confidence and, most importantly, intelligence in a potential Bull. You're inviting someone into your relationship, and giving them a degree of power to influence it, so you have to judge each person on their own merits.

Age is just a number. I look for natural dominance, confidence and, most importantly, intelligence in a potential Bull. You're inviting someone into your relationship, and giving them a degree of power to influence it, so you have to judge each person on their own merits.

Word.

In fact a younger BBC is pretty hot IMO as long as he’s mature

The perfect bull for Sammy is now in a care home
when he was 45 he was fucking her for 13 months 2/3 times a week at the time, she was 23 yrs old at the time had a huge curved cock with mushroom bell end, every time she came home from a night with him she was nicely hanging loose and her legs would be soaking but so silky and of all the men I have had her after, the seconds I had were amazing, not only the feeling as we fucked, but also how sexually aroused she was with him, I loved listening to her every detail while we played for hours after,
So many times I asked why was she so wet and silky and loved how she described how his curved cock touched places I could never reach and at the time no one else had either, every time she was getting ready to go to see him the excitement was so evident in her, when ever she was meeting him she would talk about nothing else from the time I got home from work until I dropped her off
another reason how I know how what a PERFECT bull he was is when she comes off the phone to her ******* who is now 23 and living abroad

The perfect bull for Sammy is now in a care home
when he was 45 he was fucking her for 13 months 2/3 times a week at the time, she was 23 yrs old at the time had a huge curved cock with mushroom bell end, every time she came home from a night with him she was nicely hanging loose and her legs would be soaking but so silky and of all the men I have had her after, the seconds I had were amazing, not only the feeling as we fucked, but also how sexually aroused she was with him, I loved listening to her every detail while we played for hours after,
So many times I asked why was she so wet and silky and loved how she described how his curved cock touched places I could never reach and at the time no one else had either, every time she was getting ready to go to see him the excitement was so evident in her, when ever she was meeting him she would talk about nothing else from the time I got home from work until I dropped her off
another reason how I know how what a PERFECT bull he was is when she comes off the phone to her ******* who is now 23 and living abroad
* Like the curve description"

Back