How often do people actually meet up on this website?

We have met some BBC's from here in the past with mostly good results, but with COVID we are not in the market right now

clarification:
This is a female account, not the account of a couple, i‘m a collared sub and my Dom is not my cuckold or husband. pls read my profile :)

Regarding your question:
The guy tried to initiate a romantic relationship, despite knowing my pre-stated boundaries.
Thank you for your clarification.

Tons of fake profiles and flakes. You’ll find the real people just give it time. Face to face interactions are even harder to come by. I’ve been to this so called party (a shady part of town) a person on here wanted me to go to and it was a recipe for a disaster! Never again lol. I went home within 10 minutes!

Location and luck are definitely factors in meeting.
That's for sure!
I've had some very sexy interactions and even some enjoyable audio chats with a couple of female members here, but so far no meet ups. More than one woman and I have chatted well but we're hundreds if not thousands of miles apart.

I met a couple from here recently. They were exactly who they said they were. I had amazing experience and would do it all again.

We did about a month ago... It was not a good experience...lets just say.
I have heard that from a. Couple of people lately. I just want to say that when it comes to black men you will have a better experience if you make sure the guy is over 45 and has experience. The young black guys been fucking white girls sinxe they were young so it’s nothing to them and they are not mature enough to engage on an adult level with adults sharing the most intimate part of their life. JS

Hi
I/we have not met anyone fr this site. Mainly because we have not moved beyond fantasy.
However, and the is Diane's opinion, if we wanted a real meeting it could be arranged.
I.habe several local me who I know to be real and would meet if I/we said yes.
Di

We drove 2.5 hrs got a room he showed up he was nice looking clean cut... But his tool didn't work at all.. I tried and tried after a hour I quit trying.
we've had the SAME problems! Guy shows up and talks a big game but his cock isn't nearly as advertised and to make matters worse, couldn't even get it up :mad:

multiple no shows

another one who had a great size tool but also couldn't perform

apparently there are not TRUE BIG black cocks in the jacksonville nc area

Drove 2.5 hrs.... And he couldn't get it hard after about 1 hour trying to get him hard... Took a break and tried again and still nothing...
It was really hard on me... Cause I though it was on me.. It really bothered me.
that is the worst! And has happened to us more than once….. wife has not had as much interest since, think it was a blow to her self esteem. She’s there offering her body to a man and he cant get a hard dick. It really sucks

Last edited:
Clearly I’m new to the website and pretty much to this whole community. But I just wanted to know how many people actually meet up with each other on this site or do you already have your partners available in which you’ve met prior to the site.
If there's one thing being in the lifestyle has taught us, it's that the BIG black cock is definitely a myth. Yes, we've had a few lucky encounters where they lived up to the hype but the majority of black men seem to be average or just slightly above average. Even some of the vids on here show guys with no more than 6 ior 7 inches tops. 🤣

Back