How often do people actually meet up on this website?

We would say very much depends on where you are. in our area (Charleston, West Virginia) "NOT" at all. We have had a couple of emails from supposed black males here. The fastest way to make them vanish is to mention actually meeting face to face...

We drove 2.5 hrs got a room he showed up he was nice looking clean cut... But his tool didn't work at all.. I tried and tried after a hour I quit trying.
I can only imagine the pressure. I was offered to be a bull to an Asian/white couple and was a bit freaked about the hubby being there and the pressure to perform. Respect to the bulls out there that have no issue.

Met with three BBC from here in the past, tho funnily enough i knew them prior to that from dating websites. It was an... „oh u’re alive! Wanna hang out?“ kind of situation.

One was great and had actually improved on his skills a lot. So amazing! We met a few times more, then he got too attached so I refused further meetings.
The others...
-Second guy told me halfway through it that he’s in a relationship with a baby on the way now (weirdest dirty talk ever!), so i kicked him out of the hotel room and blocked his number.
-Third guy said stuff during sex („I’ll be the only N* in your pussy from now on, you’re mine“, bla bla), that I prior to that set as no go. since i’m collared and not into raceplay. Also threw his ass and condomed dick out of the hotel room.
🤷🏻‍♀️

In general: Some guys on here seem to think the bigger their dick, the lesser they have to show respect. I want to be able to hold a serious conversation prior to sex, to state boundaries and such.
95% of messages i get nowadays are...
-„[Dickpic] Wanna ride that you little slut?“
-„[Dickpic]“ no text (ok, maybe shy? lol)
-„Hey i’m a cuck, and...“ Read my profile!!!!
Are you a couple or do you usually seek partners on your own?

I had a sexy hot tub session with @Dk7Legit in Vegas. There’s a couple of guys I’m waiting for an opportunity to meet from here.

Main problem I have on this site and FetLife are guys who have big dicks and might even be fit but are just disgusting individuals.

I don’t want to fuck some guy that’s run through 4 hotwives this week (none of whom anyone one should be fucking unprotected). I’ve met sexy looking guys who didn’t shower and smell like week old ass. Oh, and short guys catfishing like they’re tall.

It is easy to find a big dick. It is nearly impossible to find a quality bull.
Come back to Vegas im.quality

Talked to numerous people on here. Have had really great conversation and really good chemistry ..

sadly, I haven’t met anyone on here. Maybe it’s my lack of (pics, posts, etc.) but I’m real and have had real people show high interest. It’s just I guess whenever it’s to take the next step .. it turns into a dud lol.

i agree with a recent post that this site might not be the site where you want to find real and legit hook ups .. I believe over 90%of people on this site use it for fantasy and reassurance.

don’t use my experience as an answer-to-all key, you might have better luck.
Met with three BBC from here in the past, tho funnily enough i knew them prior to that from dating websites. It was an... „oh u’re alive! Wanna hang out?“ kind of situation.

One was great and had actually improved on his skills a lot. So amazing! We met a few times more, then he got too attached so I refused further meetings.
The others...
-Second guy told me halfway through it that he’s in a relationship with a baby on the way now (weirdest dirty talk ever!), so i kicked him out of the hotel room and blocked his number.
-Third guy said stuff during sex („I’ll be the only N* in your pussy from now on, you’re mine“, bla bla), that I prior to that set as no go. since i’m collared and not into raceplay. Also threw his ass and condomed dick out of the hotel room.
🤷🏻‍♀️

In general: Some guys on here seem to think the bigger their dick, the lesser they have to show respect. I want to be able to hold a serious conversation prior to sex, to state boundaries and such.
95% of messages i get nowadays are...
-„[Dickpic] Wanna ride that you little slut?“
-„[Dickpic]“ no text (ok, maybe shy? lol)
-„Hey i’m a cuck, and...“ Read my profile!!!!
What was the one you say got to attached ? Was he attached to you as a couple or just your wife. ?

What was the one you say got to attached ? Was he attached to you as a couple or just your wife. ?

clarification:
This is a female account, not the account of a couple, i‘m a collared sub and my Dom is not my cuckold or husband. pls read my profile :)

Regarding your question:
The guy tried to initiate a romantic relationship, despite knowing my pre-stated boundaries.

I had a sexy hot tub session with @Dk7Legit in Vegas. There’s a couple of guys I’m waiting for an opportunity to meet from here.

Main problem I have on this site and FetLife are guys who have big dicks and might even be fit but are just disgusting individuals.

I don’t want to fuck some guy that’s run through 4 hotwives this week (none of whom anyone one should be fucking unprotected). I’ve met sexy looking guys who didn’t shower and smell like week old ass. Oh, and short guys catfishing like they’re tall.

It is easy to find a big dick. It is nearly impossible to find a quality bull.

thank you for saying this. Pretty nasty. not surprised some women end up catching stuff. If you meet somebody and their hygiene is off, just call it off. No use in risking your health

Back