How often do people actually meet up on this website?

I’ve met one couple and had a great night so far.
I have also had one “cuck” contact me. The female half was out of town but he wanted to see photos of me and check out the goods for her. Sent me a generic video claiming it was her. Haven’t heard from either since I said I’d wait for her to get back in town.

I haven't yet but I'm not even in my final form either, so that's probably a factor as well.

So far it's been cool on here though. Haven't had much time to really dive into being a "post-whore, the ppl seem chill though.

Biggest thing that'll probably get you far is treating the account you're in talks w/ like an individual person & not an object. My responses have been better when I put in some effort.

Also, do not be afraid to ask who you are speaking w/, sometimes the guys feel insecure about who they are, and that can pour over into the woman's mind as well.

Met with three BBC from here in the past, tho funnily enough i knew them prior to that from dating websites. It was an... „oh u’re alive! Wanna hang out?“ kind of situation.

One was great and had actually improved on his skills a lot. So amazing! We met a few times more, then he got too attached so I refused further meetings.
The others...
-Second guy told me halfway through it that he’s in a relationship with a baby on the way now (weirdest dirty talk ever!), so i kicked him out of the hotel room and blocked his number.
-Third guy said stuff during sex („I’ll be the only N* in your pussy from now on, you’re mine“, bla bla), that I prior to that set as no go. since i’m collared and not into raceplay. Also threw his ass and condomed dick out of the hotel room.
🤷🏻‍♀️

In general: Some guys on here seem to think the bigger their dick, the lesser they have to show respect. I want to be able to hold a serious conversation prior to sex, to state boundaries and such.
95% of messages i get nowadays are...
-„[Dickpic] Wanna ride that you little slut?“
-„[Dickpic]“ no text (ok, maybe shy? lol)
-„Hey i’m a cuck, and...“ Read my profile!!!!

Last edited:
I’ve been very active on this site since I made my profile back in 2013. I haven’t met with anyone on here yet. I’m verified and a Gold Member. Maybe it’s just my luck or something🤷🏾‍♂️.
I found 80% ppl here are men who have this fantasy and even theior wives have no clue at all. About 20% are cpl do Ur math.
I met alot ppl here and when u chat up at kik or email it's husbands with fantasy and wife doesn't know about it so just enjoy here pass good times

I’ve met one couple and had a great night so far.
I have also had one “cuck” contact me. The female half was out of town but he wanted to see photos of me and check out the goods for her. Sent me a generic video claiming it was her. Haven’t heard from either since I said I’d wait for her to get back in town.
Exactly one guy mix my Dick pics with his wife kind of photoshop but wife has no clue about it

Met with three BBC from here in the past, tho funnily enough i knew them prior to that from dating websites. It was an... „oh u’re alive! Wanna hang out?“ kind of situation.

One was great and had actually improved on his skills a lot. So amazing! We met a few times more, then he got too attached so I refused further meetings.
The others...
-Second guy told me halfway through it that he’s in a relationship with a baby on the way now (weirdest dirty talk ever!), so i kicked him out of the hotel room and blocked his number.
-Third guy said stuff during sex („I’ll be the only N* in your pussy from now on, you’re mine“, bla bla), that I prior to that set as no go. since i’m collared and not into raceplay. Also threw his ass and condomed dick out of the hotel room.
🤷🏻‍♀️

In general: Some guys on here seem to think the bigger their dick, the lesser they have to show respect. I want to be able to hold a serious conversation prior to sex, to state boundaries and such.
95% of messages i get nowadays are...
-„[Dickpic] Wanna ride that you little slut?“
-„[Dickpic]“ no text (ok, maybe shy? lol)
-„Hey i’m a cuck, and...“ Read my profile!!!!
I am about 7.5 inch but you must treat ur partner with respect

Yep that’s exactly what it is lol...I just pop in every other day to see what new pics and videos have been uploaded. I’ve been gave up on meeting
I found 80% ppl here are men who have this fantasy and even theior wives have no clue at all. About 20% are cpl do Ur math.
I met alot ppl here and when u chat up at kik or email it's husbands with fantasy and wife doesn't know about it so just enjoy here pass good times

Last edited:
Drove 2.5 hrs.... And he couldn't get it hard after about 1 hour trying to get him hard... Took a break and tried again and still nothing...
It was really hard on me... Cause I though it was on me.. It really bothered me.
Really you are beautiful and sexy curvy lady... I wish was near to me.. We can get a hot night ;)

Drove 2.5 hrs.... And he couldn't get it hard after about 1 hour trying to get him hard... Took a break and tried again and still nothing...
It was really hard on me... Cause I though it was on me.. It really bothered me.
Dont worry as sexy as you are.There are plenty dudes would stand at attention for you ready to do there duty on that ass:lips:;)

I quit trying to meet on this site ages ago, use another site now and have met 5 black men, this site unfortunately is just all talk

I have met two or three men from here. Theyve all been alright. Some Ive seen more than once. But, i for those three ive met, theres a lot of sifting through potential partners.

Ive used threefun, with a lot more luck for finding a couple than here.

tinder wont work for me cause im an unattractive man. That is also married.

Back