How often do people actually meet up on this website?

Clearly I’m new to the website and pretty much to this whole community. But I just wanted to know how many people actually meet up with each other on this site or do you already have your partners available in which you’ve met prior to the site.

This is going to sound pessimistic! I think the number of people who have a profile that is 100% accurate are Less Than 1%. Of course, what is important is what those variations from the truth are. When it comes to actually meeting in person, it's less than 1%. The vast majority of people on any contact site are not there to meet for sex. It's all about fantasy. It's about reading others fantasies that also turn you on. It feels good to know you aren't the only one.

We have meet a number of people from contact sites, and enjoyed some erotic adventures. However, we got tired of people not showing up. We also got tired of people who look nothing like their picture that was taken 10 years and 30 pounds ago. That made for an aquard moment when we agreed to meet at a hotel room he rented!

So we use sites like this for sexy chat. If we agree to meet someone we will only meet at a swing club, or a nude resort. Someplace we are going to be anyway. It also eliminates those guys who want you to convince their wife.

This is going to sound pessimistic! I think the number of people who have a profile that is 100% accurate are Less Than 1%. Of course, what is important is what those variations from the truth are. When it comes to actually meeting in person, it's less than 1%. The vast majority of people on any contact site are not there to meet for sex. It's all about fantasy. It's about reading others fantasies that also turn you on. It feels good to know you aren't the only one.

We have meet a number of people from contact sites, and enjoyed some erotic adventures. However, we got tired of people not showing up. We also got tired of people who look nothing like their picture that was taken 10 years and 30 pounds ago. That made for an aquard moment when we agreed to meet at a hotel room he rented!

So we use sites like this for sexy chat. If we agree to meet someone we will only meet at a swing club, or a nude resort. Someplace we are going to be anyway. It also eliminates those guys who want you to convince their wife.
Never thought of it like that. I would assume sites like these would have a lot of fake profiles or giving people the run around when it’s actually time to meet up. But you guys seem rather experienced with the whole concept, so more power to you 😊

Reading other peoples chat on here, all I can say is that it seems there are a number of white couples and females that meet up with bbc on here.
I’ve been reading a lot of threads and I’ve seen a lot of couples had encounters prior to this site.

I’ve been very active on this site since I made my profile back in 2013. I haven’t met with anyone on here yet. I’m verified and a Gold Member. Maybe it’s just my luck or something🤷🏾‍♂️.

I’ve been very active on this site since I made my profile back in 2013. I haven’t met with anyone on here yet. I’m verified and a Gold Member. Maybe it’s just my luck or something🤷🏾‍♂️.
I hear it’s really a popularity contest or people post with people they met prior to joining this site. But I do see a lot of flaky people in this site just really giving the run around.

I couldn’t agree moor with the above statement ,we love to here about stories on this site but we are sure 95% are fiction , you are correct meeting on this site is a no no most are false and never return messages so we never bother now to contact anyone , we meet our bulls at swingers parties or holiday resorts ,but still enjoy reading stories some have huge imaginations. Xx

I’ve only met one couple from this site for drinks only. I am not currently looking. I was on a trip to SC and they happen to be on vacation. They weren’t active yet but had a lot of questions. They’ve since gone on to find a bull for her. I got a fun evening with no pressure with new friends. However if not for my current situation and their location I would have been happy to take the job myself. So yes. There are some real hookups. Lots of lurkers and pic hounds too. But there are some real people out there too. Use your head. Be safe. And use real verifications before you meat. FYI verified as a ‘Real Person’ does not mean that they are who they say they are.

Back