How many wives trained with a bbc dildo before the real thing?

I think the hardest thing for my wife to get over is her conventional thinking of what marriage is. She was raised wi

How do you handle things when you start to feel attached to someone? I think this is what my wife is worried most about this lifestyle. That she will somehow fall out of love with me and become attached to another man.
Could happen but that's the scary exciting part

I think the hardest thing for my wife to get over is her conventional thinking of what marriage is. She was raised wi

How do you handle things when you start to feel attached to someone? I think this is what my wife is worried most about this lifestyle. That she will somehow fall out of love with me and become attached to another man.
A Woman in love with Her Husband will never leave as long as she Respects Her Husband and the Communication remains real, open and honest.
If a woman loses respect, Her libido for that man is gone.
Men seldom understand this.
My Husband is DOM, and White, but we understand what I do

I got my wife an 8-inch black dildo. Hope she plays with it when I'm out of town,.
I bought my wide an 8” black dildo, mostly as a joke. It’s a nice dildo with a suction cup.

When I gave it to her she laughed and said she’d never use it. But, after she’d been talking to her first Bull for a couple of days I found out she had been using it in the shower each afternoon after they chatted.

it definitely helped encourage her and get her started in the lifestyle.

My main question... Why are YOU so hellbent on pushing your wife into this lifestyle? This is no small thing to be trifled with.

Yes, my husband helped me prepare for larger cocks, especially BBCs, with BBC dildos. This one is my favorite, molded from Mr. Marcus, with a vibrating function. I think that it was helpful to acclimate this way, so that I was ready to enjoy myself with better endowed men right away without any discomfort.
6AD162F8-9629-46A7-96DD-6A3F642C2041.jpeg

Just wondering if I should buy the wife a bbc dildo first to get use to the size difference or just let her go in raw and experience it fresh. What normal for people getting into this lifestyle?
I’m still using a black dildo trainer at least anally before we decide to engage fully. It’s hubby’s suggestion and a good one.

Back