How many of you Hotwives love to make your Cuck hubby watch you taking Hung BBC?

Love having Cuck there watching!!!
Such a trill seeing his excitement as we do our thing
It's a sexual high for us white guys to watch our beautiful white girls eagerly and wantonly taking BBC deep in their pussies. We know that BBC is superior and we can't compete. Nothing more sexually arousing than watching hung black studs stretching out beautiful white girls.

As my husband had been trying for many years for me to go black while he watches, we meet my bbc lovers together with him masturbating while he watches my lover and I having sex pounding my pussy deep and hard then filling me with his seed.My lover and I enjoy having him watch and hearing us with me telling my bbc how good his cock feels going deep and stretching my pussy .
My husband also tells Del to fuck his whore wife's cunt good telling me I’m a black cock slut cum dump.
It takes me to a different level

Last edited:
As my husband had been trying for many years for me to go black while he watches, we meet my bbc lovers together with him masturbating while he watches my lover and I having sex . My lover and I enjoy having him watch and hearing us with me telling my bbc how good his cock feels going deep and stretching my pussy .
Mmmm right, telling him how good a real man's cock feels in your black owned pussy!!

Back