How many of you are from Europe?

sexygirl4u

Female
Hi! It seems like most of this website are people from the USA. So just wanted to have a fun poll to see where everyone is from!

I am in Europe myself and my bf and I are looking to try and find someone compatible in a MFM three some but it's somewhat more rare for black people to be here. It feels like USA has much more.
We want someone who is respectful and discrete with good manners and hygiene :) We're not interested in anything like pregnancy or that sort of fantasy

Hope to talk to you all!

Hi! It seems like most of this website are people from the USA. So just wanted to have a fun poll to see where everyone is from!

I am in Europe myself and my bf and I are looking to try and find someone compatible in a MFM three some but it's somewhat more rare for black people to be here. It feels like USA has much more.
We want someone who is respectful and discrete with good manners and hygiene :) We're not interested in anything like pregnancy or that sort of fantasy

Hope to talk to you all!
So true. And Europe nowadays its so close b and cheep. We are a couple constantly traveling between London and Portugal. =)

Hope to talk to you all!
Hi ! Please send me a dm. I am living in Sweden and travel a lot in Europe.

Back