How many girlfriends did you converted

I think about 6 to 10, I lost count. My friends from back home in the UK use to visit me in NY. By that time I knew lots of Black men and we use to hang out at mainly black bars and clubs. What happened next was only natural.
😆 that's so ironic! The black guy I cheated on my boyfriend with recorded him fucking me without me knowing and blackmailed me with it 2 weeks ago. He threatened to send the recording to him unless I submitted to him and do everything he told me to. He then took me to black club! I'm sure u can imagine what happened to me there

😆 that's so ironic! The black guy I cheated on my boyfriend with recorded him fucking me without me knowing and blackmailed me with it 2 weeks ago. He threatened to send the recording to him unless I submitted to him and do everything he told me to. He then took me to black club! I'm sure u can imagine what happened to me there
You lucky little bitch. Please tell us

😆 I didn't consider it lucky at 1st. However until u made that comment didn't look at it like that but your right I was lucky. To long for details. To sum it up 3 black men paid paid the bartender for a ke?. to a back room. Was just a storage room but their was a beat up mattress on the floor. The 3 of them had their way with me. They were very aggressive verbally & physically. The way they spoke to me was mean and they got off by degrading me.
I would have loved to clean you up and console you baby

I want to be your sub sissy online cuckold so share the details of you going to a black club and being used.

Didn't. It just happened somehow. They are literally evolving physically to attract a black male.
Photo is my 31 year old PAWG British friend of Ukrainian descent who is a single mom and occasionally brings a black guy home from a club or online dating app. We live in a shared housing and we're good friends, so she knows I know about her lifestyle and usually invites me to hang around when she brings home a friend, so I really enjoy hearing them and peeking.
She has 3 mixed ******* already, first one at 23. She has somehow managed to keep this lifestyle to this day. Also she is open to talk about it sometimes, and has told me unfortunately she had a bad first experience and guy was small. But she is trying to change bad experiences and have a good time. She jokingly admitted she just can't stop having fun with black guys, it's like an addiction to her and there is something primal that she just can't resist and can't explain why.

nat (13).jpgnat (7).jpg

Didn't. It just happened somehow. They are literally evolving physically to attract a black male.
Photo is my 31 year old PAWG British friend of Ukrainian descent who is a single mom and occasionally brings a black guy home from a club or online dating app. We live in a shared housing and we're good friends, so she knows I know about her lifestyle and usually invites me to hang around when she brings home a friend, so I really enjoy hearing them and peeking.
She has 3 mixed ******* already, first one at 23. She has somehow managed to keep this lifestyle to this day. Also she is open to talk about it sometimes, and has told me unfortunately she had a bad first experience and guy was small. But she is trying to change bad experiences and have a good time. She jokingly admitted she just can't stop having fun with black guys, it's like an addiction to her and there is something primal that she just can't resist and can't explain why.

View attachment 4777630View attachment 4777631
She's beautiful! You're right, white women are evolving to prefer black men and I love it

No what happened laura

Back