How many cucks tell everyone and their friends that they are cuckold?

Was it hard to admit this and how do you tell your close friends 1 on 1 or do you dressup really girly or something. Or should you tell a group at the same time. Or do you approach the wife? I want to be more honest about it to my close friends and clean up for them if they like, but I don't dare to admit it especially also they going to tell each other, so is telling everyone easier? Does it get easier after couple of times? Thanks

Cuckoldry isn't part of my lifestyle, but I can't imagine telling people of my need to be humiliated sexually, or how inadequate I feel or am made to feel sexually by someone who supposedly loves me...unless of course, I liked that.

I didnt tell....someone saw my wife going into one of my friends house really late at night so i heard that from another friend so i think most of my friends know.....

My wife has always been uninhibited talking about sex. Soon after she started fucking other guys she started sharing details with her girlfriends, especially the ones who also have bulls. Sometimes in her conversations she compares me to her bull. All of her friends are aware of my small size, quick ejaculation and recently, semi-erections.
I have accepted her outspokenness as I am now relieved of any performance issues I had. Some of her friends have seen my penis when we were swimming. Recently I ran into one of her friends in a hardware store and she introduced me to two girlfriends. After they went on their way I overheard them from the next isle and picked up portions of conversation, some of which was “small dick” and “wife does a black guy.” Two women I had just met now know details about my personal life...

Back