Votes: 13 18.8%
  • One week

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • One month

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • 6 months

Votes: 18 26.1%

• Total voters
i recently purchased a metal cage for my husband. It took a while for me to talk him into wearing it for me \. last week he wore it during weekend for about 6 hours each day. this week he is weariing iit to work at my request. initial reaction was it effected his walk he he said. he had to adjust how he walked with it on. now that he is wearing it to work he wears extra baggy suit pants. he calls me to discuss how uncomfortable it is especially during meetings where he has to sit still inn front of other people. i have fucked on of my bulls during lunch while he is wearing the cage which is delicious way to further his anguish, even though he doesnt know if fucking around on him its very delicious to control both males for me at same time

i recently purchased a metal cage for my husband. It took a while for me to talk him into wearing it for me \. last week he wore it during weekend for about 6 hours each day. this week he is weariing iit to work at my request. initial reaction was it effected his walk he he said. he had to adjust how he walked with it on. now that he is wearing it to work he wears extra baggy suit pants. he calls me to discuss how uncomfortable it is especially during meetings where he has to sit still inn front of other people. i have fucked on of my bulls during lunch while he is wearing the cage which is delicious way to further his anguish, even though he doesnt know if fucking around on him its very delicious to control both males for me at same time
Send mine to work caged too, but with custom cage for a bit of comfort

If you want reality, then here goes. Start slow. Get a feel for him being caged. How does the cage fit. Does it rub the wrong way. Do you need to apply baby oil? How often? You don't want him getting a bad rash that needs attention. Does his cage fit well enough for night wear? We have found that a little more flexibility works better so we use a silicone cage for that. While pain and discomfort can be fun you have to be realistic. I think it is fun to get him to the point where he almost forgets what it is like to have his cock touched.

Back