how long can a black cock last

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by king, May 24, 2012.

1. king

king New Member

an

blacky0341 likes this.
  2. ballsohard

ballsohard New Member

it depends on the person different people have different reaction but if the pussy is good and perfect it might be roughly 30min or more,also the amount of time you spend on foreplay all adds up time but we black guys always make every girl cum, i last about 1hr or 30mins with multiple orgasm to the lady hope that helps.

cucky likes this.
  3. blacky0341

blacky0341 Member

En effet 40mn par erection me parait ĂȘtre dans le moyenne.
    C'est en tout cas mon cas surtout avec une jolie chatte comme la tiennne.

4. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

There is no definitive answer, as with anything else it's unique to the individual and even then it will vary according to circumstance: how tired he is, how many drinks or other substance use, when did he fuck last, how good the pussy is, etc.

However, I do know many can take a lot of lickin' and keep on stickin'!
    (or is it take a lot of suckin' and keep on fuckin'?) ( .... a lot of pumpin' and keep on humpin'?) :unsure:

Damn! I hate getting old. They say the memory is the first thing to fail, but I can't remember what goes before that.

Gus likes this.
  5. Korinne

Korinne New Member

I've seen 45 minutes for sure.

6. BlackGift-UK

BlackGift-UK Guest

A Hot Couple ll keep going with very short breaks for hrs if there is some emotion in it.

7. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

every male is different , depends on the lady and how good her pussy is , my experience is not shorter than 2 hours non-stop , but there have been times that it has lasted all- night [with a supa freak ].. the woman is the key though......