How long after vasectomy til you were cucked

Oh my god. Is that the current myth about vasectomies. That is not the reason to have a vasectomy. It is to remove the chance of having children for what ever reason. Be it to stop passing on bad genetic traits in my case any baby I ******* had a ninety percent chance of being born still born and a one percent chance of not seeing their first birth day. Others have it done when they decide they have enough children.

Back when I had mind done shortly after my 18th birthday the story was they cut off your balls. Others believed that they cut off all of your manhood. Such was the stories you heard in high school. What a let down it was when I returned to school the following Monday after a Friday operation. I got out of gym class for two weeks which pissed my off as I liked gym class. The hard part was no masterbating for two weeks to let the operation heal.

After the operation about 20 minutes and 40 minutes recovery I was sent home. My bohemian mom (dad had died years ago from over drinking and eating) to me to see a lady that did piercings and had two surgical steel balls incerted under the skin along the top of my cock “to remind you not to masterbate”.Two weeks later I was told to spend the next two weeks masterbate at least three or four times a day to clear out all the sperm still in the system. For the next two weeks mom had a ****** at the house at 6 am for blow job or two before breakfast and another there about nine at night for another two before bed. Guess it’s nice to come from a family with money. Once I tested safe I joined a help group to help me deal with my decision to have the vasectomy.

I had a few interesting discussions with both the girls at my school and their parents. By thanksgiving I had girls coming up to me in the hall in school asking my if I wanted to come over for dinner Friday or saturday night and then showing me their clean sex tests results. It was not uncommon for my to have sleep overs at their homes with parents going so far to have a set of pyjamas waiting for me.

The head cheer leader you know the blonde arm candy of the school quarterback was a three Saturday night a month Saturday night dinner date. Her parents went so far as to insist that we have at least two rounds before she went out for her eight pm date.

For the record I am nine inches long and eight inches around. And those surgical steel balls well they had the girls wetting the bed. Another thing was that when I started I lasted like five minutes. By Christmas it was half an hour.

I also was invited to a good number of study session mid week where there could be three or four girls waiting. If you don’t think girls talk think again. By Easter my mom was scheduling my week for me. Often the girl hosting me was a good host, mom’s would bring up mild and cookies during study breaks and let her friends have private study time first because she knew I would be spending the night helping her study. Two of the other cheer leaders often went to school with three loads in their pussies.

Another benefit was I learned how to eat pussy because I had the time un like the football team that were luck to get a quick blow job. I also learned to control my own orgasiums by insisting on kissing a girl when I came.

My husband had a vasectomy after 11 years in the lifestyle and chronic ED. One doesn't lead to the other, but they are often related.

Just an suggestion. Not about his vasectomy. It’s about his ED.
Some not all causes of ED is physical condition.
Twenty years ago I had a hernia corrected. The job was well done no complaints here
How every my thyroid had another opinion. My body went out of whack and I gained weight just thinking about food. At the same time my cock went on strike.
It took me two years of diet and exercise to loose one hundred of the one hundred and forty pounds I gained. Another two to loose the next forty. Guess what happen my cock now rises each morning to see the sun shine.

Other causes are heart medicin.

I have been told these are the big two.

I now go to spin classes, yoga classes and a weights class at my gym.

Just an suggestion. Not about his vasectomy. It’s about his ED.
Some not all causes of ED is physical condition.
Twenty years ago I had a hernia corrected. The job was well done no complaints here
How every my thyroid had another opinion. My body went out of whack and I gained weight just thinking about food. At the same time my cock went on strike.
It took me two years of diet and exercise to loose one hundred of the one hundred and forty pounds I gained. Another two to loose the next forty. Guess what happen my cock now rises each morning to see the sun shine.

Other causes are heart medicin.

I have been told these are the big two.

I now go to spin classes, yoga classes and a weights class at my gym.

Thank you. I truly appreciate the advice. I am actually an RN. My husband went to see several Urologists, psychologists and even a psychiatrist. He ED and impotence is psychological onset and revolves around his feelings about our lifestyle and experiences. Given the circumstances he is not likely to improve in this respect.

Medical cuckoldry is much more common than even people in the lifestyle realize.

Thank you. I truly appreciate the advice. I am actually an RN. My husband went to see several Urologists, psychologists and even a psychiatrist. He ED and impotence is psychological onset and revolves around his feelings about our lifestyle and experiences. Given the circumstances he is not likely to improve in this respect.

Medical cuckoldry is much more common than even people in the lifestyle realize.
Did not to imply any thing. I just know a fair bit of ED is do to physical condition. I know mine is. Any thing less than 190 pounds and I am good to go. 185 and I am like a 30 year old. Right now I am 205 due to summer bbq season.

Never want to tell someone ED is in their head.

Congratulations on being able to deal with this condition in a positive manner.

Is Psychological Impotence the most specific term describing this mental form of E.D,? are there sub catagories?

Oh my god. Is that the current myth about vasectomies. That is not the reason to have a vasectomy. It is to remove the chance of having children for what ever reason. Be it to stop passing on bad genetic traits in my case any baby I ******* had a ninety percent chance of being born still born and a one percent chance of not seeing their first birth day. Others have it done when they decide they have enough children.

Back when I had mind done shortly after my 18th birthday the story was they cut off your balls. Others believed that they cut off all of your manhood. Such was the stories you heard in high school. What a let down it was when I returned to school the following Monday after a Friday operation. I got out of gym class for two weeks which pissed my off as I liked gym class. The hard part was no masterbating for two weeks to let the operation heal.

After the operation about 20 minutes and 40 minutes recovery I was sent home. My bohemian mom (dad had died years ago from over drinking and eating) to me to see a lady that did piercings and had two surgical steel balls incerted under the skin along the top of my cock “to remind you not to masterbate”.Two weeks later I was told to spend the next two weeks masterbate at least three or four times a day to clear out all the sperm still in the system. For the next two weeks mom had a ****** at the house at 6 am for blow job or two before breakfast and another there about nine at night for another two before bed. Guess it’s nice to come from a family with money. Once I tested safe I joined a help group to help me deal with my decision to have the vasectomy.

I had a few interesting discussions with both the girls at my school and their parents. By thanksgiving I had girls coming up to me in the hall in school asking my if I wanted to come over for dinner Friday or saturday night and then showing me their clean sex tests results. It was not uncommon for my to have ******* overs at their homes with parents going so far to have a set of pyjamas waiting for me.

The head cheer leader you know the blonde arm candy of the school quarterback was a three Saturday night a month Saturday night dinner date. Her parents went so far as to insist that we have at least two rounds before she went out for her eight pm date.

For the record I am nine inches long and eight inches around. And those surgical steel balls well they had the girls wetting the bed. Another thing was that when I started I lasted like five minutes. By Christmas it was half an hour.

I also was invited to a good number of study session mid week where there could be three or four girls waiting. If you don’t think girls talk think again. By Easter my mom was scheduling my week for me. Often the girl hosting me was a good host, mom’s would bring up mild and cookies during study breaks and let her friends have private study time first because she knew I would be spending the night helping her study. Two of the other cheer leaders often went to school with three loads in their pussies.

Another benefit was I learned how to eat pussy because I had the time un like the football team that were luck to get a quick blow job. I also learned to control my own orgasiums by insisting on kissing a girl when I came.
After 5 months

Back