How kinky are you willing to get for black men?

blackedrita

Female
From
UK
Hi everyone, it’s my first time posting on this forum. To give a bit of background I’m Rita, 37 and recently over the past 4 months I’ve been seeing a sexy younger black man 22.

Things have been going very well and the sex is amazing. My concern is that he keeps wanting to try new things and for me to do demeaning things for him.

His latest request has been for me to cook a nice meal for him whilst he cracks open a can of corned beef for me to eat from a dog bowl.

He is a friend of my nephew so I’m a bit sceptical of doing things like this just in case my nephew finds out. Then again I love pleasing him wherever I can but I’m wondering if any of you have experienced similar situations?

Hi everyone, it’s my first time posting on this forum. To give a bit of background I’m Rita, 37 and recently over the past 4 months I’ve been seeing a sexy younger black man 22.

Things have been going very well and the sex is amazing. My concern is that he keeps wanting to try new things and for me to do demeaning things for him.

His latest request has been for me to cook a nice meal for him whilst he cracks open a can of corned beef for me to eat from a dog bowl.

He is a friend of my nephew so I’m a bit sceptical of doing things like this just in case my nephew finds out. Then again I love pleasing him wherever I can but I’m wondering if any of you have experienced similar situations?
Don't do things that demeans yourself.
You have the right to say no.
You are wearing the panties.
From a TBC gent

Don't do things that demeans yourself.
You have the right to say no.
You are wearing the panties.
From a TBC gent
The thing is I do enjoy submitting and doing demeaning things for him. I love that he’s so young and incredibly dominant, it’s a turn on for me.

My concern lies more in doing these things and other people finding out. Last time he wanted to give me a golden shower and for me to ******* some of his piss. I enjoyed giving myself to him in that way but I’m realising that information is getting to my nephew and not necessarily directly to him. Last time I saw my nephew he couldn’t even look me in the face.

The thing is I do enjoy submitting and doing demeaning things for him. I love that he’s so young and incredibly dominant, it’s a turn on for me.

My concern lies more in doing these things and other people finding out. Last time he wanted to give me a golden shower and for me to ******* some of his piss. I enjoyed giving myself to him in that way but I’m realising that information is getting to my nephew and not necessarily directly to him. Last time I saw my nephew he couldn’t even look me in the face.
Your man has a loose tongue

You have a certain amount of diginity instilled in you as a woman. You have certain things that you do that keeps your diginity in tact. If you believe that if something is ask of you that takes the diginity away from you, you have the right to say no. No cock or man is worth giving that up. If you do decided to go down that path what will be the next piece of you self worth will you give away. Having worked in corrections, I have seen women do time to keep their boy friends free. When they draw time he is still out there whoring on her, sending her canteen money, and still slinging dr ugs. He is free she is locked up. Just ask yourself in a big black dick worth giving up your soul and diginity.

Well, she lost her anal cherry to a black BF when she was in her early 30s. She had been with a lot of guys before him (her first black bf) and never gave it up before he came along. I'm told he was packing a magnum too.

Yes but he’s 22 so it’s expected that he will brag about these things I guess
you just answered your own question. every guy he knows is going to hear about you. it makes him feel like man & gives him street cred with his buddies.

you may have already dug a hole you can't get out of. when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

it's ok to be submissive & have boundaries at the same time.

Last edited:

If you think your are into BDSM and would like to push the boundries to see if you liked it try it. SAFE WORD is important. If you are not then he thinks of you as a dog. Bounce him out the door. If he wants or will tell his friends about what he is getting you to do, is demeaning you and making you less than a woman in front of his friends. Ask your self is he doing this to pleasure me of he gets the sole pleasure of you doing it.

Last edited:
Thank you. Some of your posts really helped and got me thinking. We’ve had a chat and to keep things short and sweet just like me I told my young bull that what happens between us needs to remain private.

To me I don’t really mind the demeaning things he asks of me, to my amazement I’m actually enjoying that element of the domination.

Since then, he has admitted bragging to his friends and apologised for doing same. We have also agreed to have chats before pushing some boundaries and coming up with a safe word “roses”. He’s been very mature about the discussion so for now I think I’ll continue being his obedient little pet. 🥰

I like having the envelope pushed. Before I started going out with black men, my sex life was very boring.

I like the “taboo” part of being fucked by a black man. It makes me feel naughty and really good too. I can’t even imagine my reaction if my ex husband had asked me to do most of the things I’ll happily do for my 22 year old daddy.

Anal was a big no no for me whilst I was married. My husband begged me for years and I wouldn’t even let him stick his little finger inside my ass. Now, I very happily spread my cheeks and let my black daddy stick all sorts of things up there 😇

Back