How do i get him to be a cuck?

The sex in my marriage was getting dull so I brought it up to him. My husband was completely against it at first. I set it up so my husband would catch me in bed with a black man and he did. He was furious and wanted us to stop. I told him I wouldn’t and I wanted him to watch. He left the room and I went back to having the best sex I’ve ever had. My husband came back a few minutes later. He watched for a few minutes then he started stroking his dick. Ever since then he has loved it.

Wow, with me you would be single now. Lucky for you your husband is a little softer.

The sex in my marriage was getting dull so I brought it up to him. My husband was completely against it at first. I set it up so my husband would catch me in bed with a black man and he did. He was furious and wanted us to stop. I told him I wouldn’t and I wanted him to watch. He left the room and I went back to having the best sex I’ve ever had. My husband came back a few minutes later. He watched for a few minutes then he started stroking his dick. Ever since then he has loved it.
it seems like it saved your marriage. and you're fucking other guys in your marital bed, too

Back