How close do you think we are?

fazza1974

Male
From
UK
Hi,
We're an early 50s/late 40s couple in England
Have shared my dream of sharing my wife with a well endowed black guy now for several years.
She has always enjoyed discussing the prospect during sex - and it gets her seriouly hot - but has previously politely dismissed the idea of meeting someone together when I have suggested actually arranging something.
However, in recent months, she has been doing daily work-out sessions at home and has lost a fair bit of weight as well as generally firming up.
Thus has seen an upturn in our sex life generally, and has
also coincided with her happily reading profiles of black guys on a swinger site, looking through their pics and watching videos they've posted, while I give her a massage.
She then tells me which guys she fancies most, why, and what she'd like them to do to her.
Suffice to say, when I'm done massaging her and she's done reading/watching, she is dripping wet
I have mentioned to her that I've contacted a couple of guys on the site, and asked if I'm OK to send them her face pic. She says she's fine with that.
I haven't gone any further than that during these happy last few months (ie set up a potential actual meet).
But in the experience of those wives and couples who have turned hotwife dreams into reality, how likely does it sound to you that she is moving towards wanting to meet someone?
Many thanks!

Your wife is right on the edge of making your dreams come true. All she needs is a slight nudge and her legs will spread instantly. :sex: ;)

Ok my friend….. this should seal the deal…..

if she has any doubts about young, good looking, we’ll hung black guys finding older women sexy? Show her this thread. This will be one of the things I share with my wife in Hawaii next month

Is your wife past menopause? If she is, she may have hesitated before as she did not want to be knocked-up by a Black man. Either way, she has a smoking hot body that was made to be fucked by Black guys. How did the guys respond that you showed her pics to? I would bet the farm that they are most eager to get between her spread legs. Why don't you show your wife photos of these Black studs? Tell her that they are nice guys who want to share intense, multiple orgasms with her. Also tell her that you love her and that you want her to enjoy every pleasure that is available to her.

Communication is key, keep talking as you are and throw in the question of does she want to meet one every now and then.

Back