How can I convince my wife to have sex with BBC's?

Impotent

Male
From
CA, US
I'm 74 and my beautiful wife of 34 years is 61. We still love each other and have adult sons who don't live at home. I became impotent 24 years ago and an "useless" as my wife says referring to my limp 4 incher which is sometimes shorter than my balls. She won't do anal and doesn't like me eating her any more. So every night we get ******* and I make sure she is drunker. Then she sleeps so soundly that I get off tugging my limp dick while trying to fist her while she sleeps. It's not as good as fucking but it feels good. She even sleeps through me eating her pussy and even tonguing her asshole. She wakes up refreshed and clean since when I climax nothing really comes out so I just roll over and sleep.
But she is NOT happy with the lack of dick around here. I have bought dildos including a hollow strapon for me so I can be involved in fucking her but she complained the dildo was too hard. I am trying to get her to try a symbian or softer dildo but she JUST WANTS A DICK! So, I have reached the point that I want a BBC to come fuck her good in front of me. I think I could jerk off watching and smelling that. Maybe I could help but I don't think I really want to touch his dick unless it was to put it back in if it fell out. And I picture him sweaty, out of breath and drained as he pulls on his pants and leaves her a complete mess for me to clean up.
I have found 3 local handsome BBC's and a gorgeous trans girl with a giant dick who are all ready to come over for FREE and fuck her since we have exchanged pictures. They are actually getting pushy about wanting her and I need to solve this. I am in favor of the Trans girl since to me she is a girl with a dick so I would like to touch her. My wife is not bi so she would probably sooner fuck the BBC's.
I need your ideas about how to convince her that the secret to our continued happiness is to get an outside dick in here on a regular basis without loosing her as a wife. We would be most comfortable fucking at our house but we are afraid of after effects. Going to their place sounds risky. And then there are motels. But mostly I need ideas on how to sell her on another guy's dick! HELP!

Back