Votes: 13 9.4%
  • I’m secretly bi for black only

Votes: 30 21.6%
  • I’m “straight” until I see a huge black cock

Votes: 27 19.4%
  • I fantasize about sucking black cock but I never have

Votes: 24 17.3%

• Total voters
I hadn't really thought about this but had to select, "I identify as LGBT." I am no longer hetero. I have left that identity behind and can never go back. I am bi by inclination now and wondering if I could learn to be gay if I found the right man.

Ultimately I want to become an asexual cuck. But that requires a willing counterpart and doesn't seem to be in the works.

Last edited:
Straight but love getting my cock sucked HA

And yes I secretly want to suck a Cock

Yes I have two Grindr accounts one for getting my cock sucked and one for jerking off cocks

The one to get my cock sucked is non stop hits HA

Last edited:
Definitely secretly bi for bbc only been that was since I was 17 and a black guy I went to school with we skipped school and hung out all day and later in the night it was dark out there was a spot in the woods we stopped talked for a min and he said something that I said earlier and said yeah if you give me some head and I had fantasized about sucking dick A lot then I was like I’m not gay he says it’s not gay it’s just me and you please just get on your knees so I did he unzipped his pants pulled it out told me to open my mouth I started sucking it he was moaning oh yeah that feels good I loved that I was pleasing him so hot he was talking dirty to me my cock tastes good of it tastes so good daddy then he pulled out cane on my lips and chin and said let’s go then as we were walking back they somewhere else we stopped he started talking about it like I never did anything with a boy like that your gal choked on my dick and I said don’t ever tell anybody he said of course then I said you had didn’t mine he goes no I said you got fucking big dick too and not gunna I had fun grabbed his cock and said I wanna do this again ge goes where can we go I just said I know a place my basement was my own space and mh parents were out of town so we went to my house I said he took his shirt off i licked his nopals playing with his bbc i got on my knees and started sucking him he wanted to fuck me in the ass but I said no we had lots of fu. For a while

What a great experience, jhammer99. Many of us wish we had been able to get over the "don't be gay" nonsense at that age. It is good that he was there to persuade you. What a good friend.

My husband Is totally straight except for BBC. When he told me I was very shocked as he's a very alpha kinda of guy. We still haven't found a BBC for him. Very high on our bucket list
This sounds like me and my wife. She was very shocked but she loves to mention I’m a BBC sucker when she can. As far as I know only her and the guys I’ve been with know of my love for BBC.

Last edited:
I’m about 20% bi. Love all women and very happy to fuck them. I don’t kiss guys or suck cock, but I love getting fucked up the ass. I also love to fuck smooth, fem guys who are on the chubby side. Big bonus for little dicks!

Always wanted it since the first time I saw an interracial couple in a mag many years ago. Still can't help but wonder what it would be like

Back