Houston the 4th largest city???

Lagosboy66

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
Houston is considered to be the fourth largest city in America, but yet from my experience it's so hard to link up with a woman in this city. I would consider myself fairly attractive, I'm 6'6" tall, average build, fairly handsome and a decent complexion. Yet on all the websites I've been on, I found it really hard to hook up with a wife or a girl in general. For instance, I've been on this website for 3 years and I've only hooked up with one lady on here. Most talk to you then flake or disappear. On tinder, barely any luck on the Houston area due to multiple reasons such as some looking for full fledge relationships etc.
On the other hand, I've been to Dallas, Austin and San Antonio, And usually when I visit these cities, I'm usually there for two to three days but in those two to three days, I will match with multiple girls on tinder, I will get several wives that actually wanna meet that same day to the point that I'd have to pick and choose. It's so easy to meet a woman to fuck in Dallas, Austin and San Antonio, in Houston, not really. I mean... Are Houston girls just different?😂 What's y'all's take?

Last edited:
Houston is considered to be the fifth largest city in America, but yet from my experience it's so hard to link up with a woman in this city. I would consider myself fairly attractive, I'm 6'6" tall, average build, fairly handsome and a decent complexion. Yet on all the websites I've been on, I found it really hard to hook up with a wife or a girl in general. For instance, I've been on this website for 3 years and I've only hooked up with one lady on here. Most talk to you then flake or disappear. On tinder, barely any luck on the Houston area due to multiple reasons such as some looking for full fledge relationships etc.
On the other hand, I've been to Dallas, Austin and San Antonio, And usually when I visit these cities, I'm usually there for two to three days but in those two to three days, I will match with multiple girls on tinder, I will get several wives that actually wanna meet that same day to the point that I'd have to pick and choose. It's so easy to meet a woman to fuck in Dallas, Austin and San Antonio, in Houston, not really. I mean... Are Houston girls just different?😂 What's y'all's take?
It just depends. there are a lot of women in houston. There are more black men in houston to pick from. Houston is a chocolate city. Unlike the rest of the major Texas cities.

according to all the data collected from the most popular dating sites/app (I.e. tinder, etc) black men and black women are the least likely to be clicked on for a match… nationally

white men and Asian women lead the most desired category. Black women are the only group that chooses black men as their number one pick. Black women are number one for no group. Black men choose Asians, Latinas and white women over black women… like all the other men.

there are lots of women who just want sex in houston. You may not be as appealing because there are so many other black men available to do the same.

Note: Houston is the 4th largest city in the US

It just depends. there are a lot of women in houston. There are more black men in houston to pick from. Houston is a chocolate city. Unlike the rest of the major Texas cities.

according to all the data collected from the most popular dating sites/app (I.e. tinder, etc) black men and black women are the least likely to be clicked on for a match… nationally

white men and Asian women lead the most desired category. Black women are the only group that chooses black men as their number one pick. Black women are number one for no group. Black men choose Asians, Latinas and white women over black women… like all the other men.

there are lots of women who just want sex in houston. You may not be as appealing because there are so many other black men available to do the same.

Note: Houston is the 4th largest city in the US
I guess I may just be in queue due to sexual economics of supply and demand and it hasn't reached my turn yet lol

Back