Houston...looking for a long term bull

Vredcouple

Couple
Real Person
From
TX, US
We are looking for a long term bull. We are extremely picky and we are hoping it won’t take too long to find the right guy. Ideally, we are looking for an attractive, tall, fit (muscles are great especially if you can hold her up and fuck her), and clean shaven (big beards are a no go). Houston only, and if you can host even better.

Attachments

• B2B9186F-4E27-46B3-913C-10343C947CC8.jpeg
    B2B9186F-4E27-46B3-913C-10343C947CC8.jpeg
    832.5 KB · Views: 1,142
  • DBAFFD3D-4ADD-41BF-9FFE-1E9C45EEE4C6.jpeg
    DBAFFD3D-4ADD-41BF-9FFE-1E9C45EEE4C6.jpeg
    363.2 KB · Views: 1,162
She is beautiful and good luck w the quest, damn seems i am born in the wrong continent 🤔

We are looking for a long term bull. We are extremely picky and we are hoping it won’t take too long to find the right guy. Ideally, we are looking for an attractive, tall, fit (muscles are great especially if you can hold her up and fuck her), and clean shaven (big beards are a no go). Houston only, and if you can host even better.

Amazing Looking Lady!

Beautiful tits you have there.

She is sexy I'm interested

Attachments

• IMG_2237.jpg
    IMG_2237.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 902
Have you found what you’ve been looking for

I travel to Houston weekly for work. Usually stay in Woodlands area. I get what this is about. 6’4” 197 lbs, healthy, former combat sports fighter, have experience with couples, straight, educated, discreet, respectful and really enjoy fucking savagely a hotwife.
No issues with ******* drama or diseases. Last STD test I took was in Feb. Have no issue taking another one.
If interested, PM me.

Back