Houston interracial married couple looking for 10 inch+ bbc

Jaerae

Male
No gay activity. I'm 100% straight. Nothing against, just not me. No bi males! Strictly for her while I watch and record. If she likes you, keep you in rotation. We are not looking for multiple, just 1 guy.
Bbw white female very pretty and femine
You ain't coming to our house, and we ain't going to yours, so a hotel it is.

Rules: must wear condom
And I will tell her not to suck dick but if she does, that's my way of knowing she likes you.

Understand, this is just to make her cum in ways I can't. If you aren't at least 9 to 10 inches or can't put it down, you won't see her again so be on your *******.

Houston cypress Tomball area

Send pic when replying

No gay activity. I'm 100% straight. Nothing against, just not me. No bi males! Strictly for her while I watch and record. If she likes you, keep you in rotation. We are not looking for multiple, just 1 guy.
Bbw white female very pretty and femine
You ain't coming to our house, and we ain't going to yours, so a hotel it is.

Rules: must wear condom
And I will tell her not to suck dick but if she does, that's my way of knowing she likes you.

Understand, this is just to make her cum in ways I can't. If you aren't at least 9 to 10 inches or can't put it down, you won't see her again so be on your *******.

Houston cypress Tomball area

Send pic when replying
I’m available to give her this nice long black dick, I don’t usually like condoms but I will put one on for her comfort.
JPEG-image.jpg

Back