Houston hotwife spots?

We’re looking for spots in Houston that have a lounge/cinema where wife can be shared. We’ve gone to pinks and are wondering if there’s anywhere else anyone knows of?
24hrs discount video but I think it’s the same as Pinks if not in the same general area

Smoohces is great, we do quite a bit there, we have heard about Discounty 24 hour and also Executive, we've already done some "filming" there, at random, who knows, maybe we'll be there one night. :) All in all, Smooches is really great though, the staff run it well.

Smoohces is great, we do quite a bit there, we have heard about Discounty 24 hour and also Executive, we've already done some "filming" there, at random, who knows, maybe we'll be there one night. :) All in all, Smooches is really great though, the staff run it well.
Whereabouts is Discount 24 hour?

Wife and I went to smooches last week. She wanted to play and have sex with me. Once in the mood she said she would love to be watched. We walked in the theater and the guys swarmed her. Wouldn't even let us get settled first and warm up. Made her so uncomfortable she wanted to leave, so we did. If the guys would have just relaxed and been cool for a while, who knows what could have happened. She wants to try it again, but maybe at a time when there is just a couple people there.

Back