Houston Cuck and want to be cucks..

Cuckparati

Male
From
TX, US
Hello Houston cucks, wannabe cucks, and those looking to get educated on being a cuck.
I'm starting this thread (that I'm sure is similar to other threads) but the difference is I'm making it city/area specific.
Looking to chat with those around and in the Houston area and hopefully make it a place where we can teach one another, share experiences.
The ultimate goal is maybe set a small meet n greet for those who are interested in making other cuck friends.
The chat is open for any questions, and posting.
But please remember it's an adult chat, so nothing disrespectful or illegal.
I find that I'm wanting to learn more about this lifestyle, and see if it will ultimately be something I can live with, with my significant other.
As I belive, discretion is respected. Some of us want to keep our business private, others get a thrill on sharing it publicly. Either is welcome to chat on here.
Remember, that I'd like to keep it Houston based. No disrespect to other cities..
Any and all Houston Hotwives are welcome as well. A females approach to this is also just, if not the most important aspect in cuckolding.
Hope to chat soon and meet all of the QOS ladies in our great city! Thank y'all!!

Hello Houston cucks, wannabe cucks, and those looking to get educated on being a cuck.
I'm starting this thread (that I'm sure is similar to other threads) but the difference is I'm making it city/area specific.
Looking to chat with those around and in the Houston area and hopefully make it a place where we can teach one another, share experiences.
The ultimate goal is maybe set a small meet n greet for those who are interested in making other cuck friends.
I find that I'm wanting to learn more about this lifestyle, and see if it will ultimately be something I can live with, with my significant other.
As I belive, discretion is respected. Some of us want to keep our business private, others get a thrill on sharing it publicly. Either is welcome to chat on here.
Remember, that I'd like to keep it Houston based. No disrespect to other cities..
Any and all Houston Hotwives are welcome as well. A females approach to this is also just, if not the most important aspect in cuckolding.
Hope to chat soon and meet all of the QOS ladies in our great city! Thank y'all!!
Is the home of the Aggies close enough to h-town to be a part of this?

If yall would spread the word about this thread to other locals. This forum is great, but just trying to reach out a little more. Thanks.

Hope to chat soon and meet all of the QOS ladies in our great city! Thhank y'all!!
I hope you include Galveston. We have always hooked up at the beachez (Galvez)

We live in the Valley, come to Houston often to get wife BBC's. We were in Houston this past weekend at Splash Mocha. She had a great time
Been down that ways plenty of times.
If y'all come here to Houston than yall are more than welcome. I want to thank her personally for being a QOS!

If anyone has kik, I'm thinking of making a group there for more direct or personal massaging.
If you'd like that, please dm me your kik ID.

I am a black bi bull in the N. Houston/Spring area looking for a cuck couple. I was with my last couple, caucasian, hotwife and cuck, for over a year until they moved recently. Joined this site to find another couple
Thank you for asking. But, she has been in a long term relationship with her first. It has been 8 years since their first date. I don't think she is looking.

Back