Houston area couples in need of a true alpha?

I’m looking for a couple where I can take your wife out to dinner, just me and her, or all 3 of us. I will pick her up in my truck, take her out as my wife. I’m tall, athletic and large package for her to enjoy.

I’m looking for a couple that need a true alpha man of the house. You love your husband, but he’s not the man that you need. You love your wife, but you know your not giving her what she deserves. This is nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about. Y’all just need a man of the house, a real man in bed. I’m 6-2, athletic, true alpha male. Bearded and tattooed in good shape, also a large thick tool she deserves. If this sounds like y’all message me and let’s discuss further.

I’m looking for a couple that need a true alpha man of the house. You love your husband, but he’s not the man that you need. You love your wife, but you know your not giving her what she deserves. This is nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about. Y’all just need a man of the house, a real man in bed. I’m 6-2, athletic, true alpha male. Bearded and tattooed in good shape, also a large thick tool she deserves. If this sounds like y’all message me and let’s discuss further.

I’m looking for a couple where I can take your wife out to dinner, just me and her, or all 3 of us. I will pick her up in my truck, take her out as my wife. I’m tall, athletic and large package for her to enjoy.

I'm looking for a couple where the wife isn't getting what she needs. Im tall, athletic and well hung. I have exp helping couples with these and similar situations. If any couples are in need of more than hub can offer please give me a buzz.

I'm looking for a couple where the wife isn't getting what she needs. Im tall, athletic and well hung. I have exp helping couples with these and similar situations. If any couples are in need of more than hub can offer please give me a buzz.

Back