Houston area bi looking

txphoenix

Female
Real Person
From
TX, US
Hey y’all! I’m looking for a good fuck. I have never been with a black man or black woman. Would love the absolute pleasure of both! I’m a ssbbw,I may be big but I love bodies smaller than mine, white, single, and I live south of Houston. Would love to have my pussy stretched open and owned by a bbc. I would also love to see if I could make a beautiful black queen tremble on my tongue and me on hers.

Hey y’all! I’m looking for a good fuck. I have never been with a black man or black woman. Would love the absolute pleasure of both! I’m a ssbbw,I may be big but I love bodies smaller than mine, white, single, and I live south of Houston. Would love to have my pussy stretched open and owned by a bbc. I would also love to see if I could make a beautiful black queen tremble on my tongue and me on hers.
u can text me

Available weekdays mornings if interested

I'd like to give you some bbc

Back