Hotwifes show us your big pussy

What size is the one u have so far? You want maximum girth but u have to work up to it. If u have a regular 1.5” diameter don’t go to a 3 inch BAM dildo cause it ain’t gonna fit 😂. Get you a nice feeling 2-2.25” diameter and whatever length you want.
What dildo do you suggest

Who has the biggest deepest widest pussey for bbc. Who can take every inch. My guess is skinny white girls. Any opinions
Skinny tiny white women can take so much dick it amazes me sometimes. I'm 9 inches and I have a few tiny friends (check my videos) who love to take every inch of my meat. Not only that, they love for me to pound the hell out of their tight holes! I love it!

I watched my wife take a foot long black cock as big around as a beer can,balls deep and she used to complain about me hitting her cervix! I am constantly amazed by how much black cock white women of all ages can take in all their holes,and the pounding they can take! Look at the tiny young white girls in those blacked videos taking 3 foot long black cocks,airtight, and smiling every time the black guy pulls one out of her mouth!

Back