HotWife4BBC’s ,big bbc Jamaica Negril Nov 2023

That’s what they say, but they watch one another’s back and allow to bring back staff
Great, so how would it be best to set up a situation to be discrete! How would you go about it? Just need some advice as I'm a little shy I suppose. Please give me advice,

wife usually has queen of spades BBC attire on outfits and when they bring the luggage or when we get room service depending if it’s a man then she’ll come out of the bathroom and he will see her her outfit queen of spades BBC only outfit and usually that sends a message and then they tell the bartenders word-of-mouth..

wife usually has queen of spades BBC attire on outfits and when they bring the luggage or when we get room service depending if it’s a man then she’ll come out of the bathroom and he will see her her outfit queen of spades BBC only outfit and usually that sends a message and then they tell the bartenders word-of-mouth..
Ah OK, I only have Queen of spades thong. what if my husband just hints at a bartender!

We are going NYE and first two weeks of January 2024, also hoping for some fun, be interesting to see what it's like as some people love it and others say it's dangerous.

Back