Hotwife

Why don’t you take the time to ask questions or start a real conversation instead of going and trying to talk *******. Funny thing is we would’ve been more then happy to prove we are an actual couple interested in the lifestyle but whatever

Why don’t you take the time to ask questions or start a real conversation instead of going and trying to talk *******. Funny thing is we would’ve been more then happy to prove we are an actual couple interested in the lifestyle but whatever

Bro, just give it up. It’s clear to see that you’re fake. The woman in the video of your old profile and the pics of the women in your new profile are 2 different women. You’re a fraud plain and simple.

The new trend is you men are having women you know take verification pics. We know the game you’re playing. You should just retire from this site. Go play on Reddit.

Follow the link and you will see my facts. Many gay/bi guys on this site have women they know take photos to fake a verification and some of them hyperimpose the letter and writing in the verification pics.
LMAO well you're absolutely right he is bisexual. Got pissed at me when I didn't want to play with HIM ???
I never even heard from the lady so... ??‍♂️

Pure comedy.

Follow the link and you will see my facts. Many gay/bi guys on this site have women they know take photos to fake a verification and some of them hyperimpose the letter and writing in the verification pics.
The link you provided seems to lead to a restricted area of the forum so i (and probably many others) can't see it. That is why i was asking for facts.
LMAO well you're absolutely right he is bisexual. Got pissed at me when I didn't want to play with HIM ???
I never even heard from the lady so... ??‍♂️

Pure comedy.
Okay. But just because he's bi or gay doesn't mean they are fake. At least some of the Black guys on here are open for that kind of play. ;) But ImO they should mention that on their profile in order to avoid annoyance.

The link you provided seems to lead to a restricted area of the forum so i (and probably many others) can't see it. That is why i was asking for facts.
Okay. But just because he's bi or gay doesn't mean they are fake. At least some of the Black guys on here are open for that kind of play. ;) But ImO they should mention that on their profile in order to avoid annoyance.

Back