Hotwife or Something Else?

Not obsessed with categorizing but have been thinking. What’s a wife who takes great care of herself, dresses provocatively within reason, and fills her needs on the down low without realizing her husband knows. Technically not a hotwife by definition as I haven’t outwardly encouraged her but at the same time take pleasure watching from afar.

Not obsessed with categorizing but have been thinking. What’s a wife who takes great care of herself, dresses provocatively within reason, and fills her needs on the down low without realizing her husband knows. Technically not a hotwife by definition as I haven’t outwardly encouraged her but at the same time take pleasure watching from afar.
Does she have your permission to do this if so it's a Hotwife situation if she doesn't have your permission then she is a cheater

Very curious, what do you mean from afar. It seems like she's not being too careful if you found out. For me from relationships I've observed wives who love their guy usually go to great length to prevent him from finding out. You know so find a way to bring it into the light. Some women do it because they are unfulfilled by their sex at home. Some because it's good but they want more. Some flaunt it so men can find out waiting for a response. Think of it as a test of love, to see how you react. Conversation is the only way to determine where things stand.

No permission and she's just a cheating whore.....but that's ok too if she'd BBC only

Have you ever thought that she might well be aware that he knows what she is doing, but hasn't said anything about it or tried to make her stop? As he watches from a distance he might very well have a VERY hard dick!!

One of the local cable channels broadcasts multiple episodes of the program "Cheaters" every weekend. Whenever I am flipping thru stations and pause to take a look it always seems to be a white woman cheating on her white husband/boyfriend with a black man. Why am I not surprised after reading all the stories on here.

Early 50s couple. We get into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. Over 4 years off and on with him. We're not stingers at all.
We did hook up with a guy once out of town, didn't go well. Once with another couple on a cruise, was fun but very awkward.
We're real comfy with out friend, we see him at our home, mostly we do it in our bed. None of our friends know we do this.
I don't know if this is hotwife or what but do do have fun.

Back