Hotwife Moving to Florida - Best Spot to Live for BBC, Swingers Clubs, Adult Theaters Like Minded Bulls

DesiDiamonds

Female
From
Canada
Experienced Longtime swinger hotwife and BBC Slut. Looking to move for the winter to a part of Florida with a real Mandingo Lifestyle community with black men that play. Been to Splash Mocha, all the Ft. Lauderdale clubs over 20 years. I am a slutwife looking for regular bulls to visit. I live a Vixen Stag/ hetro cuckold Lifestyle and looking once again for black men 25+, hung 8" thick and hung that love to play with hot MILFs like myself. Where is the Best. Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Naples, Ft. Myers to Live ???Glam 3 BCS Wil.JPGIMG_8212.JPGDSC_0082.JPG

The west coast if the state will never be able to match the east side !! Not even close !!
You are saying the east side because of the clubs and the number of black men into the hotwife/ cuckold Lifestyle. I have a preference to Ft. Lauderdale only because I play at Splash Mocha, been to Trapeze when they opened the place and Deenies Hideaway. Looking for both casual and preference is a LTR with a regular Bull that understands our Lifestyle. Would you then say Ft. Lauderdale would be the place ? I have stayed and been all over Florida Orlando and south of Orlando ? I also have friends in the Naples West Side and that is nice too. Just thought the BBC Lifestyle on the west coast to be rather tame ? I love one on ones, gangbangs, bukkake, that sort of thing. I am a submissive and love being a Fuck Toy to black men. I am educated, yet very submissive to dominant black men with large cocks.

You are saying the east side because of the clubs and the number of black men into the hotwife/ cuckold Lifestyle. I have a preference to Ft. Lauderdale only because I play at Splash Mocha, been to Trapeze when they opened the place and Deenies Hideaway. Looking for both casual and preference is a LTR with a regular Bull that understands our Lifestyle. Would you then say Ft. Lauderdale would be the place ? I have stayed and been all over Florida Orlando and south of Orlando ? I also have friends in the Naples West Side and that is nice too. Just thought the BBC Lifestyle on the west coast to be rather tame ? I love one on ones, gangbangs, bukkake, that sort of thing. I am a submissive and love being a Fuck Toy to black men. I am educated, yet very submissive to dominant black men with large cocks.
It’s obvious as you mentioned some places that no longer exit you have a long history in the area. While you may have friends on the west side, I am sure you know that any of the random activities you mentioned while easily found on this side, it cannot be duplicated on the west with the one exception being Fantasyland in Tampa. From South beach, to the lifestyle clubs, to Haulover and Blindcreek, Fantasy Fest and the abundance of BBC on any given day or night the west coast cannot be compared to the east coast !!!

It’s obvious as you mentioned some places that no longer exit you have a long history in the area. While you may have friends on the west side, I am sure you know that any of the random activities you mentioned while easily found on this side, it cannot be duplicated on the west with the one exception being Fantasyland in Tampa. From South beach, to the lifestyle clubs, to Haulover and Blindcreek, Fantasy Fest and the abundance of BBC on any given day or night the west coast cannot be compared to the east coast !!!
Took my wife to Fantasyland in Tampa. First time at an adult theater, and she was amazed at what happens there. Can’t wait to take her again

Although I was born in UK, lived fair amout of my life in Winnipeg, Manitoba.....proud Canadian...good luck Desi....

Where is there an abundance of BBC on the east coast? We were coming to Florida in April. Someone told me about the Art hotel in Sarasota and the bar they have.

IN south florida, you have haulover beach. lots of bbc. lots of everything. You have club velvet and defy. Trapeze and rooftop in Hollywood. Down south you have a small hole in the wall called Silky Secrets. My wife met 3 BBC's there. once she still bangs on a regular. fun, small little place on Friday nights.

IN south florida, you have haulover beach. lots of bbc. lots of everything. You have club velvet and defy. Trapeze and rooftop in Hollywood. Down south you have a small hole in the wall called Silky Secrets. My wife met 3 BBC's there. once she still bangs on a regular. fun, small little place on Friday nights.
What place did she meet the 3 bbc?

Back