Hotwife - most attractive age?

40s-50s
-Theyv had a few ******* and the pussy is a bit looser and lost some sensitivity and need a hard pounding from a thick BBC to make them feel sensation again.
-At 40, the "blush is off the rose" so to speak. They can't lie and say theyr 20 and it's hard to pull off she's in her 30s. So they get to a stage where theyr sexxy and don't care what people think and that's perfect!!!

40s-50s
-Theyv had a few ******* and the pussy is a bit looser and lost some sensitivity and need a hard pounding from a thick BBC to make them feel sensation again.
-At 40, the "blush is off the rose" so to speak. They can't lie and say theyr 20 and it's hard to pull off she's in her 30s. So they get to a stage where theyr sexxy and don't care what people think and that's perfect!!!
that is an accurate description of me :lips:

A sexy woman is a sexy woman in the lifestyle no matter what age she is! I don't care if you're 18 or 80 if you're hot your back is getting blown out all the same. Now you might need to take a Tylenol, a Epsom salt bath, then rub some muscle rub on it and take a nap afterwards, but that thing is gonna take a beating like it was built Ford tough no doubt! 😁

The only thing that I consider about a woman's age when it comes to hotwives and girlfriends in the lifestyle is that the more mature you are the more you are likely to have more experience at taking big cock and being as slutty as you want to be! ♠️

A sexy woman is a sexy woman in the lifestyle no matter what age she is! I don't care if you're 18 or 80 if you're hot your back is getting blown out all the same. Now you might need to take a Tylenol, a Epsom salt bath, then rub some muscle rub on it and take a nap afterwards, but that thing is gonna take a beating like it was built Ford tough no doubt! 😁

The only thing that I consider about a woman's age when it comes to hotwives and girlfriends in the lifestyle is that the more mature you are the more you are likely to have more experience at taking big cock and being as slutty as you want to be! ♠️
🙏🙏🙏

Back