Hotwife looking in Manchester TN

Verified or unverified proves nothing you either going to meet or not meet in my opinion! This site is mostly fantasy no one since 2018 hasn’t proven anything to me other wise on here! You just talking as usual most the guys with wives do on here all talk about this or that I just listen so you can talk or say this or that I will listen but doesn’t prove a thing to me!. Verified or unverified a flake is a flake period that real and verified status means nothing to me. As my football coach use to say “I’m from Missouri mom fucker got to show me facts!”

Verified or unverified proves nothing you either going to meet or not meet in my opinion! This site is mostly fantasy no one since 2018 hasn’t proven anything to me other wise on here! You just talking as usual most the guys with wives do on here all talk about this or that I just listen so you can talk or say this or that I will listen but doesn’t prove a thing to me!. Verified or unverified a flake is a flake period that real and verified status means nothing to me. As my football coach use to say “I’m from Missouri mom fucker got to show me facts!”
😂 we have met from this site and played with guys/couples & attended a few gangbangs... that’s not all talk. Why are you here being salty after being turned down 😂

See that’s were your confused or either delusional I wasn’t turned down you never said yes or no to anything I asked so I’m confused on that part of being because you only made a suggestion and I made a comment on it that’s how we got here! but bring turned down no that’s a laugh and and pause now pick yo face up man! Someone get this man a mirror I know his face red as Donald Trump right now! Your wife is not like that to be salty and if I don’t duck her some black man did so I win either way unless you go back to vanilla. I just dropped the mike like Randy Watson and I repeat sexual chocolate good day lmao! Sincerely yours it’s no fun if the homies don’t have none!

See that’s were your confused or either delusional I wasn’t turned down you never said yes or no to anything I asked so I’m confused on that part of being because you only made a suggestion and I made a comment on it that’s how we got here! but bring turned down no that’s a laugh and and pause now pick yo face up man! Someone get this man a mirror I know his face red as Donald Trump right now! Your wife is not like that to be salty and if I don’t duck her some black man did so I win either way unless you go back to vanilla. I just dropped the mike like Randy Watson and I repeat sexual chocolate good day lmao! Sincerely yours it’s no fun if the homies don’t have none!
You only sound more ignorant everytime you speak. You are like the other sad losers. Make up whatever story you need to fulfill you fantasy. Maybe stop being a clown...be a real man and find you someone who has any interest in you.

Yeah you butt hurt lmao because I don’t care lol salty! Either go back vanilla or stay chocolate man you decide. But yo wife want that chocolate because yo ass is no longer relevant in her bed! Short guys with little dicks never make it far in the bedroom just an fyi lmao it’s why we take over always in that department at least you have the ******* it’s one way to look at it sorry bro!

Back