Hotwife looking in Manchester TN

That’s some of the reason we are looking for someone local. We can’t jus drop what we are doing... up and run to meet someone with 1 day or less notice. Glad some people have that freedom, but we do not.
I wasn't saying it in a bad way at all and I totally understand I was just saying maybe one day I will come through at the right time if I knew what you guy's availability were I could work around that in a sense of the right communication

I understand what you meant I was just clarifying my case lol

Real than anyone on here don’t need a title to define how real I am! If you need a title then your not real even with it!

They should tell you a lot about me without being verified real as can be more real than any verified person on here!
They?? Not sure what you are even taking about lol. If you are referring to the 4 pics on your account that are from 2018... that doesn’t mean much to us. Verified isn’t a guarantee, but we have went through enough fakes & flakes that weren’t verified to push us toward being & meeting verified people

They?? Not sure what you are even taking about lol. If you are referring to the 4 pics on your account that are from 2018... that doesn’t mean much to us. Verified isn’t a guarantee, but we have went through enough fakes & flakes that weren’t verified to push us toward being & meeting verified people
or you flake?

Scum bags like you are why people don’t meet on here.. when this bitch doesn’t get what he wants he tries to block people from meeting other people. Trash like this is hurting people in this lifestyle

Attachments

• EC1CD1EA-BEA0-48C7-AE46-98F2A45CFBE2.png
    EC1CD1EA-BEA0-48C7-AE46-98F2A45CFBE2.png
    284.9 KB · Views: 38
You are a white dick riding loser lol we see your type all the time. We never once asked you for a pic or anything dumbass so good luck making up your pathetic fantasies. We have played with real BBC from this site. You are a beta bitch we can tell 😂

What is it with some these guys?? so butthurt we have no interest in guys other side of country lolz Even made new accounts to send us cry baby message about blocking them after they talk dumb when we originally politely decline... like wtf

Back