Hotwife looking in Manchester TN

And again as we originally posted..looking for thick/girthy meaning like a handful. If you can pinch with 2 fingers then not what we are looking for.

Huge you say.. we will see
Real people look for real people & verification allows you more to see & at least give it a shot because to reply to what may be an honest question or an honest "inquiry " is I have my profile set to "Real Persons Only" because at least if you took the time to verify , then people would understand if your really interested or curious then "We Real People " should meet your curiosity to a degree & then "Honestly " if curiosity & requirements are met , then "Skeet" if not then "Skip" but being verified levels out the playing field to a degree and also remember that just because a person is eating a bowl of Wheaties and is wearing a Champion jersey don't make them a "Winner" !

We def understand the obvious good intentions of it as we are not new to swinging and the websites that have been available. But the amount of people that use this for exposing people and, even verified people in here and other places are dishonest/ignorant to the extent that it seemed less inclusive and not necessary. We will send required pics to verify and see.

I'm still trying lol I stop at that truck stop often I always give you guys a heads up to no avail but I'm still interested

I'm still trying lol I stop at that truck stop often I always give you guys a heads up to no avail but I'm still interested
That’s some of the reason we are looking for someone local. We can’t jus drop what we are doing... up and run to meet someone with 1 day or less notice. Glad some people have that freedom, but we do not.

Back